Author Topic: Phuxxin6 w/ my sisters bf  (Read 8343 times)

Offline Evelliathaan10111

• ill Phi$|-| j00r user/pass
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-7
  • i most certantly am NOT posting fom my nokia!
    • saveamerica
Phuxxin6 w/ my sisters bf
« on: July 21, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
One time my sister was talking to her bf and he was acting like he was tuff and he coold take me on-w/e. So I called back later and this is about how it went....

me:Is this [bf's name]?
bf:Yes. Whos this?
me:This is [sisters name]'s father. Are you the little fucking rat that got her pregnant?!?
bf:I uhh... no! wat are u talking about?
me:You know damn well wat im talking about!! U got my little princess pregnant!!!!
bf:Uhh....no...no sir!!
me:dont u fucking lie to me! Im sending my son down there to kick ur ass!
bf:But..but..!
me:STFU! He'll be down there tomarrow you fucking rat!!!
end of call

needless to say there not together nemore...muhahaha..and maybe he learned a lesson about who hes PhUxxin6 with!! Dont PhUxx w/ Phreakers or ull get PhUxx3d u p!!! My ass has fallen off due to laughter. it was funny the way he ran away from me from then on... :)
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

z09

Re: Phuxxin6 w/ my sisters bf
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »
One time my sister was talking to her bf and he was acting like he was tuff and he coold take me on-w/e. So I called back later and this is about how it went....

me:This is [sisters name]'s father. Are you the little fucking rat that got her pregnant?!?
me:You know damn well wat im talking about!! U got my little princess pregnant!!!!
end of call

needless to say there not together nemore...muhahaha..and maybe he learned a lesson about who hes PhUxxin6 with!! Dont PhUxx w/ Phreakers or ull get PhUxx3d u p!!! My ass has fallen off due to laughter. it was funny the way he ran away from me from then on... :)

Funny, you should start recording the calls.  They are much better when you hear them.

• Newb
    • saveamerica
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 04:36:51 PM »
I may sound like a total n00b(which i guess i am)but i dont know  how ???  id appreciate a link or sum info better than people telling how lame i am but either ones cool. Id like to learn though cuz i got sum ideas i wanna share with u  ;D
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

z09

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 04:47:16 PM »
Do you have a tape recorder?

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 12:45:50 AM »
I may sound like a total n00b(which i guess i am)but i dont know  how ???  id appreciate a link or sum info better than people telling how lame i am but either ones cool. Id like to learn though cuz i got sum ideas i wanna share with u  ;D

http://www.phonelosers.org/article/recording_telephone_calls/

There is an article on recording phone calls on this very site.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline gruz

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
  • I'm naked right now!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 01:54:14 AM »

end of call

Man, don't ever say, "phuxxin6" again. I'm also sorry to say, but something inside me just doesn't believe that transcript of that call you just posted. It just sounds like something some 12 - 14 year old would WANT to say to somebody they heard talking shit about them, buy hey, maybe it's just me? Record your next call, prove me wrong!

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 05:18:44 AM »
I think I'm going to start a pool on which forum member this actually is.  Any takers?
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

• Newb
    • saveamerica
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 07:13:09 PM »

end of call

Man, don't ever say, "phuxxin6" again. I'm also sorry to say, but something inside me just doesn't believe that transcript of that call you just posted. It just sounds like something some 12 - 14 year old would WANT to say to somebody they heard talking shit about them, buy hey, maybe it's just me? Record your next call, prove me wrong!

well i am 14 but this is how the call went. Ill record next time but the kid was  genuinely scared. btw wats wrong w/  me saying PhUxxin6?

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 08:23:15 PM »
If you had to ask(which you did) you should be banned, or better yet prescreened so that you couldn't register

• Newb
    • saveamerica
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »
i dont understand....why? i see people posting the actual word plenty of times.....but i cant say it like that? Ive got no problem with it i just dont understand why?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 08:58:19 PM »
i dont understand....why? i see people posting the actual word plenty of times.....but i cant say it like that? Ive got no problem with it i just dont understand why?

Assuming that you're serious...you should stop typing messages as if you are text messaging.  Very few people are going to take anything you say seriously if you can't type complete words and sentences.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 12:03:58 AM »
Look even at the title of your thread: Phuxxin6 w/ my sisters bf. There is only ONE real/correct word.

It's not the word "fucking" that is the problem, it's that you look like an idiot when you say "Phuxxin6."

To make an analogy, how serious would you take the philosophical ramblings of a hobo? Then replace the hobo with a professor.

The difference between "Phuxxin6" and "fucking" is the difference between the hobo and the professor.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 02:38:26 AM »
Look even at the title of your thread: Phuxxin6 w/ my sisters bf. There is only ONE real/correct word.

actually, it should be sister's, so really there's 0 correct words in this title.

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 08:12:41 AM »

actually, it should be sister's, so really there's 0 correct words in this title.

The word "my" is correct, unless my college education is seriously failing me.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 08:30:04 AM »
But even if they were the correct words, it still wouldn't be a sentence....