Author Topic: Scientology...  (Read 8142 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Re: Scientology...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 08:55:28 AM »
[...] to which I responded 'Didn't Lisa McPhearson just start out with a free stress test?" The AZN's face twisted and he hissed "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" and turned around. I lulled about this all day.

Beautiful Murd0c love it. +1 point.

Here a wiki article about the Anonymous group. and Project Chanology.

They even did dome DoS attacks.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »
[...] to which I responded 'Didn't Lisa McPhearson just start out with a free stress test?" The AZN's face twisted and he hissed "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" and turned around. I lulled about this all day.

MIB

Man, I miss the use for DOS. I used to fire up my Windows 98 box so I could play all my old DOS games without some compatibility problems that would prevent me from enjoying games like Duke Nukem 3D or Shadow Warrior.

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 11:04:54 AM »

MIB

Man, I miss the use for DOS. I used to fire up my Windows 98 box so I could play all my old DOS games without some compatibility problems that would prevent me from enjoying games like Duke Nukem 3D or Shadow Warrior.

-1 because of cluelessness

MelloKira

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »

MIB

Yeah, well, that's just YOUR opinion...

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »

MIB

I hate you.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 08:57:43 PM »
I once used dos to call people and harass them. Then one time I used it to get free cable. dos was sweet
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »

Just wanted you to know that I got it and I My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.'d a little.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 07:02:59 AM »
Just wanted to point out, that because of efforts from groups like Anonymous, and sites/projects like Operation Clambake and Ex-Scientology Kids (which is maintained by 3 ex-Sea Org members, one of whom is David Miscavige's neice), worldwide membership in the CoS is estimated at below 50,000. "Global Centers" like Flag in Florida and "Gold" in Hemet, CA are nearly empty, and most org's are failing and consolidating because of a lack of paying customers donating parishioners. I think the only things in the CoS that AREN'T dying are the schools like Delphi and the drug-rehab programs like Narconon. Way to go, team! Most of us may yet see the collapse of this cult in our lifetime.

By the way, Arbie;

When members joins staff organizations in the CoS, they sign a contract with stipulations like:
1) The Church can hold you indefinitely, without reason, against your will.
2) The Church can not be held legally responsible for any emotional or physical harm it causes you.
etc, etc.

The "Church" forces staff hours to work 17-20 hour days, 7 days a week, for about $25 a week (plus room and board). Members who complain are given two choices: be kicked out of the church and be "disconnected" (cut off) from any family still in the CoS, or accept harsh punishments like imprisonment, sensory deprivation, and harsh physical labor. Church staff under such punishment (called RFP), are usually denied medical care, proper nutrition, or other basic things needed to stay alive. You are NOT allowed to take a copy of this contract to review it. You are NOT allowed to have your lawyer inspect it. You absolve the Church for ANY responsibility it should legally be taking. Women who become pregnant while in the Sea Org (the organization that handles most of the day-to-day in the church) are kicked out and "disconnected" from their families if they don't get abortions. Children sign Sea Org contracts, go to school less than 10 hours a week, and work in the same conditions as adults. If their parents blow (or leave the org), the children are generally pressured into staying; generally, the Church will assign new legal guardians.

This is just the BEGINNING of my beef with Scientology. They exploit the hell out of people simply looking for answers, and people take it because the church dehumanizes people and trains them to not question the church or the church authority. They are trained that everyone not in the Church is wrong, and everyone who's wrong and doesn't realize the error of their ways is evil, and must be destroyed.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »
You have to give them credit for being some of the best social engineers EVAR. Seriously, they convince people they have the souls of aliens that were blown out of volcanos stuck in their brains.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

MelloKira

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 07:57:30 AM »
You have to give them credit for being some of the best social engineers EVAR. Seriously, they convince people they have the souls of aliens that were blown out of volcanos stuck in their brains.

Haha, that's true. I've never thought of it that way.  :D

Offline hello.jpg

• Security@paypal.com
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
  • so you CANT pay for phone sex with redbox tones?
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »

"We just pressed our TRACE button!!!"

sknOOb

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »

Worlds best scam!

sknOOb

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
Why does everyone hate Scientology so much?  I've never read up on it or watched any videos about it so I know very little about it.  What's the point in hating it?  I only hate the religions that come to my door and try to talk me into coming to their church.
they eat babies with milk, very un-kosher

If the baby is eaten with soy milk while being bounced on Oprah's couch it's ok.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 04:51:56 PM by sknOOb »

MelloKira

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »

(Gah! Well, I suppose I fell right into that one...)

Offline Anonymous

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 07:00:36 AM »
It was a beautiful day like four weeks ago. I was walking back from picking up my paycheck on Madison Ave in NYC. I'm walking back west on 35th St, and right on the corner of 6th avenue is a heug table giving free stress tests. Along with that are huge copies of Dianetics, and few people discussing this book with each other. A young asian man approched me and asked if I wanted a stress test, to which I responded 'Didn't Lisa McPhearson just start out with a free stress test?" The AZN's face twisted and he hissed "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" and turned around. I lulled about this all day.
       My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.!