Author Topic: Stupid Criminals  (Read 2229 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Stupid Criminals
« on: August 09, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »
Here's some news stories of some criminals who are 3 floors short of a skyscraper.

Trail of Cheetohs leads to snack thieves in Minn.
ST. PAUL - An orange trail of Cheetos led St. Paul police to three teenagers suspected of burglarizing a vending machine. Hmmm......Cheetos

Chicken crosses the road, then abandoned by thief
KENNEWICK, Wash. - Why did the chicken cross the road? In the case of Jerry Sleater's 5-foot, 400-pound bright blue rooster, that's apparently as far as whoever was trying to steal it could get it.
To get to the other side

Man accused of trying to rob store with empty box
CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Charleston police said a man tried to rob a movie rental store with an unusual weapon _ an empty cheesecake box. Earlier this week, the suspect placed the box on the counter of the Movie Gallery with a note saying it contained a bomb. He told the clerk the bomb would be detonated remotely if he wasn't given cash. I have cheesecake and I know how to use it

Woman picks the wrong house to stop for directions
RAPID CITY, S.D. - A woman who allegedly was driving while intoxicated in the Sturgis area picked the wrong house to stop at. Meade County Sheriff Ron Merwin said a 37-year-old woman got lost about 4 a.m. Tuesday and stopped at a home to get directions. I I I neeeeed dir dir direction *burp*

Angry moviegoer allegedly tosses computer monitor
CASPER, Wyo. - Police say a 55-year-old man tossed a computer monitor through a glass door after being refused a cash refund at a Casper movie theater. The man faces charges of felony property damage and disturbing the peace. The monitor was old anyway

Not a stupid criminal but,

R.I. man finds cocaine in used police cruiser
BURRILLVILLE, R.I. - A Burrillville town councilor got more than he bargained for when he bought a used police cruiser at auction. Kevin Blais bought the 2004 Ford Crown Victoria in an online auction from the Hartford, Conn., police. He was cleaning it last week when he noticed a cracked area on the one-piece molded seat assembly. Drugs are bad, MMMkay

Someone forgot to book evidence?? or personal use?

MIB
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:50:53 PM by MIB »
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

MelloKira

Re: Stupid Criminals
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
Those are great. I love stupid criminal stories :D

UPDATE: I found this pretty neat blog full of these stories http://stupidcriminalfile.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:03:22 PM by MelloKira »

Offline Hebbie Hauler

• Ever DIE in a "big truck" accident?
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-7
    • Fun Trucks!

sknOOb

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »
Thats fucked!

What a sick bitch!

Whats even more fucked is that her lawyer will say she was depressed or had PMS and she'll whine and cry in court then end up with a couple of years probation.

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 10:20:24 PM »

CLEARWATER – Police arrested two teenagers accused of robbing a man who thought he was selling them an X-Box through Craig’s List.

Clearwater Police say the teens agreed to meet the 18-year-old victim at a parking lot in the 27000 block of U.S. 19 Monday night to complete the sale.  After one of the suspects confirmed the X-Box worked, he pulled a gun and took the game system.

Clearwater police spotted the suspect’s car shortly after, and found the X-Box inside, along with two pellet guns.

Officers arrested the 17-year-old and learned he had just dropped off the second suspect before being pulled over.

Officers arrested Santos Gomez, 18, at his home Tuesday morning.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7341835&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.myspace.com/prpapis34 

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 10:26:16 PM »
I read one time about some guys who stole a laser gun from a carnival game and tried to use it to cut through a bank vault wall with it.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
I read one time about some guys who stole a laser gun from a carnival game and tried to use it to cut through a bank vault wall with it.

Did it work?

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »
I'm guessing if all went according to plan the story would involve a lot more burning of security guards.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Hebbie Hauler

• Ever DIE in a "big truck" accident?
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-7
    • Fun Trucks!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
Thats fucked!

What a sick bitch!

Whats even more fucked is that her lawyer will say she was depressed or had PMS and she'll whine and cry in court then end up with a couple of years probation.

The primitive savage just got life in prison today, should have been death!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26609594/

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:52:12 PM by Hebbie Hauler »

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »
Thats fucked!

What a sick bitch!

The primitive savage just got life in prison today, should have been death!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26609594/

Sometimes I wish you were put in a microwave by a niggermammy.