Author Topic: Slacker is going to prison for 5 years! This is NOT A Prank!  (Read 7183 times)

Offline f4tCH4D

• I'm sorry your gear?!?
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-1
  • I have stratego, would you like to play stratego?
    • myspace
Re: Slacker is going to prison for 5 years! This is NOT A Prank!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2008, 06:26:17 AM »
hahaha bravo sharky, but you sir are once again incorrect. but there is one thing I agree with you on.... its that your are a man, you've got a wife, child, job oh wait scratch that last one I must of forgot that a man is someone who lives with and off his parents until he is , 28? any ways thank you for giving me something to laugh my figurative ass off, and I very much doubt you will be there when visitation days come. it is a shame that your too oblivious on what a friend actually is. one last thing before you point fingers think about all the times you've supported slackers habits. get a fucking life and a job you cant live off your trust fund and suckle the breast of your mother forever pretty fucking sad when an 18 year old can get and hold a job longer than all the time of your jobs combined manly man or should I just call you "Bob"? Douche fag. and to negs and logic thank you very much, pla I will keep you posted if that is what slacker wants. RBCP you should ban Cyph's account ;)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2008, 12:44:14 PM »

tl;dr

...or should I just call you "Bob"?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »
ALSO ALL PEOPLE IN ILLINOIS STOP POSTING THX, WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR WHITE TRASH FRIENDS ANYMORE.