Author Topic: Richard Cardo is at it again!  (Read 60040 times)

Offline Gad Seditious

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-13
    • NewsDiggers
Re: Richard Cardo is at it again!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 11:45:48 PM »
Clearly a prank being pulled on the PLA users by RB and one of his sycophants, I'm not buying it Mr. Carter.

Although, it is true that you wrote the note for money to continue your campaign of social engineering.

:nonsense: <-- What is this thing? If I step on it does cool whip come out?

Offline tully

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +12/-6
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »
mr cargo is just pissed off because he lacks the proper man sauce to have his own kids, ergo, his jealousy for rbcp for succeeding in the game of tummysticks.  *santa*

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
A manic sounding post

Go away.

If manic posts were grounds to gtfo I would have left a long time ago.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EaB1aHLFOYQ&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EaB1aHLFOYQ&rel=1</a>

He's posted a new video.  He posted ANOTHER one just a week ago, but removed it before I could even watch it.  He keeps doing that lately.  Anyway, the comments on this video are open.  You've got to love the professionalism of the white board on this one.  There's no hilarity in this video - he just talks about John Mark Karr mostly.

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »
Could he of done it himself since he's so obsessed with the case?

The case was just reopened so maybe they should get a tip about richard cardo.

Edit: Thanks to me and Brad comments were just disabled.

Edit #2: My ass has fallen off due to laughter. video taken down.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:03:27 PM by CerealKiller »
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2009, 10:51:39 PM »
Haha, private!  Too bad I downloaded that video this morning.  I should put it up on my own account.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »
OMG, Richard just posted a confession to the murder!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Pox2t1VLA&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Pox2t1VLA&rel=1</a>

Offline handl3r

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +53/-11
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
OMG, Richard just posted a confession to the murder!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Pox2t1VLA
hahahah  awesome rbcp! i hope he comments on it!!!!!!

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 05:54:03 AM »
Just got a message from fucktard on YouTube.
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »
He uploaded new videos a week ago? Parts 28 - 35. Now instead of print outs of screen shots no one can't read, overhead slides no one can read! Well, at least he's trying. Looking good in the slimming black, Richie!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2009, 07:52:06 AM »
Richard Cardo just emailed me on YouTube.  Here it is:

Thank you for trying to derail my efforts. It only made you and your pals more guilty, and that's not my just saying so, but the feedback I'm getting.

Now that you have officially slandered me, I will sue you. Repair the damage done to my video immediately and you will only be sued for the damages up to the corrected video is posted and protected. The courts will decide how much based on the income that my information would bring (Penguin Classics will estimate what they think they may have lost as well so you may be hearing from their lawyers). My lawyer (his firm is Anderson and associates, you might have heard of them) assures me of a small six figure amount.

You just keep screwing up don't you.

By the way, I may pay you a visit very soon and will give you an opportunity to make fun of me face to face. This may be a life changing experience for you, but I can guarantee it will be something that you've needed for a long time. It's that no one has shown you the error of your ways but I will educate you so that you will never treat people like garbage ever, ever, ever again.
I will also feel the need to warn your children of what a crappy father they have by showing them how you made fun of a little girl that you helped murder (not directly, but after it is said and done, you will be charged with accessory to murder, no matter what they told you). Anyway, this will give Colleen ammunition to make sure you never see them again. When they grow up, they'll probably not want to ever acknowledge your existence either.
When I'm done, you're going to find out that you were the one most responsible for Jonbenet's murder. You were the one who knew more about what he was doing. You should not have used their pad to write the note. It places you in the Ramsey home.

Finally meeting you WILL be a pleasure.

Have a nice day.

Richard R. Cardo

I responded with, "Bring pie!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »
He uploaded new videos a week ago? Parts 28 - 35. Now instead of print outs of screen shots no one can't read, overhead slides no one can read! Well, at least he's trying. Looking good in the slimming black, Richie!

I guess he just now made them available.  How hard would it be for him to zoom in on the images so we could see them?  I hope he does a better job on the illustrations for his book that he's getting paid six figures for.  Because we all know that's a reality.

I love the way he keeps wacking his slides with his yard stick to help emphasize his points in these new videos.  I bet he brings it with him to Oregon when he comes to have his talk with me.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:50:13 AM by rbcp »

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »
rotflmao

Is patty the baiter aware that she's a hermaphrodite lesbian murderer?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:52:36 AM by jenn »

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:08 AM »
Richy just wrote me back, too. I'm guessing he has some extra time on his hands inbetween writing that book of his...

This is my message to him:
Dear Mr. Cardo,

I just wanted to let you know that I believe you are a great detective, but you have missed one vital piece of information. Everything you have written points back to Mr. Carter as being the mastermind behind the JonBenet murder -- there's not doubt about that -- but you've somehow overlooked a key part to this story. If you would care to listen, I will now point out the biggest contradiction between your evidence and the actual crime.

You may remember that JonBenet was sexually molested before being beheaded or whatever... but that doesn't add up. Anybody who knows Brad will tell you that he would never have non-consensual intercourse with a young girl. This being because, well, Brad is gay.

If JonBenet was a little boy, then maybe. But a girl? No way.

I hope this helps you solve the mystery, you super-sleuth you. Goodbye, detective Richy.

-hackmebaby

And he writes back:
No, Brad is probably Bi-sexual because he is still not sure if he is a male or female! Seriously, the rest of the videoclips are up (except for #27). You kind of remind me of Samantha Dahl, by the way.

Brad did not sexually molest Jonbenet, I believe he was only interested in the money and getting his jollies on those who ARE better than him.

Disclaimer: Brad isn't gay. And my boobs are hotter than Tannest's boobs.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 12:09:37 PM »
Dear Member:
This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Richard Cardo claiming that this material is infringing:

Who Murdered JonBenet? Pt. 26: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Pox2t1VLA&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/b7Pox2t1VLA&rel=1</a>

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, please go to our Help Center to access the instructions.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.