Author Topic: Long distance revenge??  (Read 28193 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: Long distance revenge??
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »
If you have access to his dorm room, drop/hide things like deli sliced meat behind desks, under the bed, etc. It will take a few days to take effect, so he won't immediately suspect you, and the smell will linger even after he finds and removes them.

Place craigslist ads for casual encounters with his phone # in different craigslists around the state.

Call his professors and other friends (either make it a private call, use a relay service, skype, etc) and just repeatedly say his name. They will start to loathe him on principle for it.

Another thing we did to someone this semester that was kind of fun is telling professors and other people it's his birthday. Repeatedly. People usually start getting into the prank and will join in. It's juvenile, but if he has a short fuse, hilarity will ensue every time he hears "happy birthday!"

Sign him up for all sorts of junk mail. If you can fill his mailbox daily, his RA (or whatever you call your residence hall advisers) will start to get pissed off at him.

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 04:51:34 PM »
If he leaves his dorm for a few days, take his door off and cover with some drywall. Cover it with the same paint as the rest of the hallway. When he gets back and can't find his room, have everyone on his floor pretend they never saw him before.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
Somehow I don't think his Residence Life staff would really go along with that.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »
If he leaves his dorm for a few days, take his door off and cover with some drywall. Cover it with the same paint as the rest of the hallway. When he gets back and can't find his room, have everyone on his floor pretend they never saw him before.

MIB

haha. that was on some show called 'pranked' the other night.

Offline 5m4llP0X

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 08:45:42 AM »
Well, I posted the ad on Craigslist. From mutual contacts I was told that he got about 20+ calls asking for "The Wet Back" parrot. Now he refuses to talk to me, so I figure I'm going to make it up to him with another ad.