Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > General Discussions

Save Me - Revisited

(1/14) > >>

ravenmaddox:
I create this thread to make a place for replies on my save me page concerning my legal troubles. Instead of copying everything here I will instead link to the original page.

http://www.ravenmaddox.com/saveme.htm

As my newest update says this seems to be the last time court is going to be postponed. My lawyer says she's sure we can probably convince the Judge to give me a little more time to turn myself in (so I can witness the birth of my son). She also said the feds want me to write out any information that I may have that I think could help them in any further or future investigation, and that will help shorten my sentence (2 1/2 years as it now stands, I think)

So my dream of becoming Frank Abagnale Jr. seems to be bearing fruit. Now I get to tell them all the insecurities I see, how I beat the system, how it could best be fixed, and what to look for when the next paper hanger crosses their desk.

Eh, whatever happens happens. Even though this was all 18 months, two sons and a house ago that I was arrested, I still have to pay for my mistakes and deal with whatever may come.

It's been great getting to know you guys and hopefully I'll be around for a little while longer but when a few days go by and you don't see me log-in (as is now I log-in pretty much daily  :nonsense: ), you'll know what happened. Maybe someone will find out my address and you could write me. I'm sure I'll appreciate the mail even if it is something hackerish or weird that makes the guards raise their eyebrows!

Anyways just letting those who care know what's going on.

Magus:
Don't worry, if the judge sends you to jail I'll re-direct all her incoming calls to China. ;D

But like I said before, good luck and whatnot. And if you try to flee the country (which, if you do, I would suggest moving to Micronesia considering they buy things with rocks) and get caught, my best advice would be to NOT pay your bail with a counterfeit check.

With that said, I wish you well.

ravenmaddox:

--- Quote from: Magus on November 06, 2008, 03:30:17 PM ---Don't worry, if the judge sends you to jail I'll re-direct all her incoming calls to China. ;D

--- End quote ---
*cough* All the addresses for Judge Tom S. Lee, my attorney, and several other federalis are visble in the pdf on my site *cough*

--- Quote from: Magus on November 06, 2008, 03:30:17 PM ---But like I said before, good luck and whatnot. And if you try to flee the country (which, if you do, I would suggest moving to Micronesia considering they buy things with rocks) and get caught, my best advice would be to NOT pay your bail with a counterfeit check.

With that said, I wish you well.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. If I did pay my bail with a counterfeit check, I would send the bondsman a true cashier's check at my earliest convenience!

ravenmaddox:
Federal court has once again been moved to November 20th for sentencing. Yay!!!

I know I should probably want to get this over with but I feel a little better each time it moves out. It's like I wrote in my letter to the judge; I know I have messed up and must pay for my mistakes but at the same time locking me up and throwing me away helps no one and only costs tax payers of which I currently am one. I wouldn't mind or resent one bit any amount of 'house-arrest-type' scrutiny but now I have two children and a soon-to-be wife that I am supporting, working a good job that needs me, paying my bills, ready-willing-and-able to pay any fines, court costs or whatever - all things that will be infinitely harder if my life is put on hold for 2 to 3 years. And then there's my health from sleeping with a breathing machine (CPAP) every night to my numerous eye and hand surgeries and I don't believe that this should become a burden on the system either.

In other news, my possession of a firearm by a convicted felon (county) charge has been dismissed. that's nice to have one less thing to worry about.

Why do I keep writing about all this stuff? Well I'm not sure. Either I figure this as the end of my life and I am being a Google whore to be forever remembered in search engines or as I wrote previously here maybe I'm just waiting for one or the other to contact me, since I don't know how to contact them. Or maybe Masons... maybe I need to find some Masons and ask how to become one. Anyone know any?? I am a traveling man. I like to travel.

I need medication, legal or otherwise, the Stacker IIIs aren't holding out...

handl3r:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psTUiQzNoxw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version