Pranks > Regular Pranks

Black Friday store pranks

(1/19) > >>

nomadcowatbk:
A line will form outside places like Best Buy or Wal-mart before they open on Friday morning, some may even camp overnight. Find some dumbass, call several pizza places, and have them deliver several pizzas to the victim. You could also try to get into the store intercom and announce sales that don't actually exist.

Someone did this when the PS3 was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km-Iol1221k

Nod:
Here's a perfect one for Black Friday.

1.) Get some h3ri0n and then "shoot it n2 ur vainz"
2.) Get a gun and shoot at the kids in your school.
3.) Kill your parents.

Magus:
Sorry, but school's out on Black Friday. You could always shoot at the janitor, though. But c'mon man, he has enough problems as it is.

ErrorLoading:
Ok, first of all, where do people find such shitty techno music? 

Second, why do people feel the need to share the shitty music with everyone else?  And why do they have to mix it so loud into their clips that you can barely, if at all, hear their cock muffled speaking?

On another note, I did something similar to this, but we ordered pizzas to a room number 1 over what actually existed.  Several pizza guys found the room number it should have been next to, but circled the area several times trying to find that next number.  At one point two pizza guys walked right passed each other looking for the room.  Good times.

rbcp:
I plan to visit a Wal-Mart on Black Friday, just to enjoy all the shopping chaos.  I'll probably pick up some store phones while I'm there and talk to customers.  Maybe I'll find a blue vest to wear so I can misdirect some shoppers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version