Author Topic: AT&T IP Camera with audio = Pranking fun! :P  (Read 3349 times)

Offline dem0n

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
AT&T IP Camera with audio = Pranking fun! :P
« on: December 05, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
I was scanning an IP range with nmap (As you do) And I came across an IP Camera in a AT&T store. Now I know your thinking "Yeah, so what" but this camera has audio ;D

It seems to be a small store, considering its mostly quiet and they seem to talk about whatever the hell they want (see video My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOBLDMZ0) the good thing is there is a phone that they use (Normally to read out credit card numbers, My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.) that can be clearly heard and DTMF tones too.

The problem is I don't know the stores phone number :( I only know the Area code (443) and prefix (910) (I don't live in the US so I'm not sure how useful that is for location searching)

Any help? Thanks.  ;)

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
Re: AT&T IP Camera with audio = Pranking fun! :P
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 07:27:37 PM »
The area code and prefix indicate that it is located in Bel Air, Maryland.

Use the link below, and call the stores in the area while watching to camera.

http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store/
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline NEC_DTERM

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »
I scan IP's too, and I have found hundreds of cams with and without audio, and some I can move. Have you tried looking up the cam's IP in the ARIN whois search, that might tell you where it is. And what is the IP for it?

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-4
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 02:57:41 AM »
I was unaware web cams with audio were so common.  Does anyone know of a popular web string or something to search for to find this?  What ports do you scan for?
"If I have enough then you may not have one."

Offline dem0n

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
I scan IP's too, and I have found hundreds of cams with and without audio, and some I can move. Have you tried looking up the cam's IP in the ARIN whois search, that might tell you where it is. And what is the IP for it?

Whois gives the wrong location completely since its on a Public DSL line. I don't really want to give out the IP for it as I say its on a DSL line and it will most likely crash the server if loads of ppl start connecting.

Once/If I get a number I'll see if I can stream it to my server then I'll give you the IP for that  ;)

Offline dem0n

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »
Got the stores number  ;D http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMKCWQE2

Edit : I'll post the phone number when I set up my stream tomorrow (The store is closed atm so no point)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 04:36:25 PM by dem0n »