Author Topic: International prank calls  (Read 2449 times)

Offline crusher8576

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
International prank calls
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:38 AM »
If you make a prank call to canada or mexico for example, is there anything they can really do?  even if they track you down?

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
Re: International prank calls
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 05:05:20 AM »
i prank called Nigeria once, and right now they're trying to extradite me to nigeria for violating section 539 of the Nigerian Criminal Code, which prohibits people from making prank calls.

so, there is something they can do, and i don't recommend making international prank calls.
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:43 AM »
i prank called Nigeria once, and right now they're trying to extradite me to nigeria for violating section 539 of the Nigerian Criminal Code, which prohibits people from making prank calls.

so, there is something they can do, and i don't recommend making international prank calls.
<3

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
Canada has an entire division of the RCMP devoted to detecting, tracking, and prosecuting cross-border obscene phone callers. They WILL work in conjunction with the FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, the ATF, NRA, AND NASA to find anyone violating our sacred phone lines and bring them to justice. Believe me, I've got a real igloo and everything.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

reppoh kered

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »
I don't know, I'd recommend making the call as difficult to trace as possible, and have it traced back to something not connected to you. For example. I make calls to the London Metropolitan police using a program called voipbuster which is from a german-based company. UNTRACEABILITY. I also called a 1-800 number who said they'd called the police and were having my number traced/ I have yet to hear back on this issue and it's been quite awhile.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »
The reason you haven't been called back isn't because of your UNTRACEABILITY but rather because they were full of shit when they said that.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"