Author Topic: I take this as SPAM  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Jo Nathen

• [Almost a 100 count poster]
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-45
  • Messing around with skype and my job has a pbx.
I take this as SPAM
« on: April 25, 2009, 01:59:48 PM »
I got this in my PM box today...

(random link)

Bet you've never seen that link b4!

That's because Brad, Murdoc and Linear have decided not to allow that link to be posted anywhere on the PLA forums. So we will send random people these PMs instead. That link we sent you is to the Voice Bridge Forum! We decided NOT to kiss the asses of PLA's admins and dislike having our PLA forum posts constantly deleted by those admins...so we created our own forums. (where you can pretty much say what you want) They dont like the fact we criticize them so heavily on OUR forums and just went down the road of censorship! Pretty ironic coming from the group that built their reputation on annoying and harassing people, phone mobbing and touting their right to free speech at every turn. hehe

What do we do over there at (random other message board)

we're an eclectic collection of former PLA forum members who talk on the voice bridge and use our own forums to bypass the heavy bullshit that happens here at the PLA forums. Thats about it!

Stop by, or not. It's dont matter, we feel better just knowing we sent the link to a PLA forum member Smiley

(random other message board)

PS Oh yea come see how pissed Linear got at the very existence of our little forums and the ass reaming he took when he came over!! And fun was had by all.

................Why. I am NOT going to join. Thats retarded. Censorship on a message board with 10,000 nuct-tards isnt that bad of a idea. Promoting this crap is bad. If I did this with my board - I KNOW i would be kicked outta here...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:23:00 PM by rbcp »

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Re: I take this as SPAM
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »
haha... ass reaming? i haven't been there in a while, so unless they've deleted my posts, you can go see for yourself how they all embarrassed themselves by trying to talk shit. with just 10 posts i got them so frustrated that they've been obsessed with rbcp and me for weeks, trying to find a way to get under our skin and failing pretty hard. poor kids.

boring.

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 02:12:38 PM »
haha... ass reaming? i haven't been there in a while, so unless they've deleted my posts, you can go see for yourself how they all embarrassed themselves by trying to talk shit. with just 10 posts i got them so frustrated that they've been obsessed with rbcp and me for weeks, trying to find a way to get under our skin and failing pretty hard. poor kids.

boring.

Im just letting people know I was sent this. The content is not mine  ::)

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »
right, i get that. i was just laughing at how pathetic their attempt to get ANYONE to give a shit about their forum is.

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »
right, i get that. i was just laughing at how pathetic their attempt to get ANYONE to give a shit about their forum.

I wonder if anyone over at that board has over 80+ posts here? .....This is why the size of the internet should shrink with all these tiny ass message boards.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »
All that braggadocio and posturing and yet they seem completely oblivious that they are being reverse trolled. Hoist by their own petard, if you will.

Epic, over 9,000, and so on...

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 02:28:48 PM »
i think pbx411 is cool!!!!!1312$@#%@$#%randomcharacters

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »
i think pbx411 is cool!!!!!1312$@#%@$#%randomcharacters

Your website looks good!.....

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »
I got the same message. Is there a possible forum mobbing in the future?

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »

(random link)

That's because Brad, Murdoc and Linear have decided not to allow that link to be posted anywhere on the PLA forums. So we will send random people these PMs instead. That link we sent you is to the Voice Bridge Forum! We decided NOT to kiss the asses of PLA's admins and dislike having our PLA forum posts constantly deleted by those admins...so we created our own forums. (where you can pretty much say what you want) They dont like the fact we criticize them so heavily on OUR forums and just went down the road of censorship! Pretty ironic coming from the group that built their reputation on annoying and harassing people, phone mobbing and touting their right to free speech at every turn. hehe

we're an eclectic collection of former PLA forum members who talk on the voice bridge and use our own forums to bypass the heavy bullshit that happens here at the PLA forums. Thats about it!

Stop by, or not. It's dont matter, we feel better just knowing we sent the link to a PLA forum member Smiley

PS Oh yea come see how pissed Linear got at the very existence of our little forums and the ass reaming he took when he came over!! And fun was had by all.

................Why. I am NOT going to join. Thats retarded. Censorship on a message board with 10,000 nuct-tards isnt that bad of a idea. Promoting this crap is bad. If I did this with my board - I KNOW i would be kicked outta here...
So they talk about how great their board is, but they didn't even put a link or address in the message? How retarded is that?

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline Jo Nathen

• PLA Underling
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »

(random link)

So they talk about how great their board is, but they didn't even put a link or address in the message? How retarded is that?

No man, I censored that out on purpose when I posted this thread....

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »
Apparently I got the same message. I don't ever get PMs. This makes me sad knowing I only get PMs from some random nutjob with a vendetta against the PLA. </3

If you come here we'll then be forced to over-moderate you, like the OFFICIAL PLA forums. (Sieg-Heil murd0c)

Man, that shit made me giggle.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 07:15:07 PM by ApprenticePhreak »

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
It's like the PLA forums... without the PLA...
Atonal apples.

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »
Not really picking sides here. But some mods on these forums love deleting/censoring peoples posts. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this post is deleted soon.  :-* *rainbowsmiley* :nonsense: :nonsense: *rainbowsmiley* :'( :-* :'( *rainbowsmiley* :nonsense:

WE SHOULD HAVE MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!

whatever, it's just kinda bitchy to delete stuff just because you don't like it.  
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Not really picking sides here. But some mods on these forums love deleting/censoring peoples posts. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this post is deleted soon.  :-* *rainbowsmiley* :nonsense: :nonsense: *rainbowsmiley* :'( :-* :'( *rainbowsmiley* :nonsense:

WE SHOULD HAVE MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!

whatever, it's just kinda bitchy to delete stuff just because you don't like it.

You're either with us or with the terrawrists and you've made it quite clear which side YOU'RE on.  >:( >:( >:(