OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Chat Lines and Chat Rooms

THE VOICEBRIDGE IS DOWN!

<< < (3/8) > >>

Nod:
I must have missed those threads. If that's the case I'll gladly retract my previous statements. Can you link them?

linear:
http://www.phonelosers.com/index.php?action=search have at it.

or, you can believe the much more ridiculous explanation that rbcp is lying about it for no particular reason.

look, i don't know what the problem is, you can call the bridge yourself all you want. so can whoever else. but full disclosure is a fair thing. it's an ANI trap, and people have complained. many of the bridge-goers on the bridge hold a silly grudge against rbcp for whatever reason and try to harass him occasionally, and this may or may not be related to the other people who have complained about them.

I'm glad you haven't had a problem with it. why is it so absurd to point out this other stuff?

Nod:
The hold music is absolutely rediculous on that bridge.

Also, I found no examples of what you're talking about. You'll have to link me directly.

I guess I should just completely exempt myself from this stuff because every time I try to contribute I get shot down. Anyone remember CactusConf? Probably not.

linear:
CactusConf?

Nod:
Exactly.

Why doesn't Arbie just sign up for a free conference service? Then he could run it and not have to worry about anyone else getting any access they aren't supposed to have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version