OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Chat Lines and Chat Rooms

THE VOICEBRIDGE IS DOWN!

<< < (7/8) > >>

camo_cactus:
So...

Is there going to be any phone mobbing any time soon? I'm really excited about it and I would like to give it a go. It seems that this whole "PLA's Voice Bridge" topic is nearly dead, the last post was on the 3rd. Just curious since I looked and it seems it's died...tell me it isn't true!

*huggles cactus*

your pain is mine....ow.

PHISH-PHREAK:

--- Quote from: camo_cactus on August 12, 2009, 06:27:49 PM ---So...

Is there going to be any phone mobbing any time soon? I'm really excited about it and I would like to give it a go. It seems that this whole "PLA's Voice Bridge" topic is nearly dead, the last post was on the 3rd. Just curious since I looked and it seems it's died...tell me it isn't true!

*huggles cactus*

your pain is mine....ow.

--- End quote ---

give me your number so i can call you when somethings going down.

Phrank:

--- Quote from: PHISH-PHREAK on August 12, 2009, 08:13:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: camo_cactus on August 12, 2009, 06:27:49 PM ---So...

*huggles cactus*

your pain is mine....ow.

--- End quote ---

give me your number so i can call you when somethings going down.

--- End quote ---
I too would like to partake in the possession of your phone number.

camo_cactus:
This wouldn't happen o be a social engineering at it's best right?

*slaps cheek in shock*

SpaceBison:

--- Quote from: Phrank on August 12, 2009, 08:38:25 PM ---I too would like to partake in the possession of your phone number.

--- End quote ---
It's a good thing I'm knowledgeable on this topic, for future reference you should leave me your number so I can inform you personally when the shiz is going down. It's a free service I provide to all of my clients, customer care is our number one priority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version