OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Chat Lines and Chat Rooms

THE VOICEBRIDGE IS DOWN!

<< < (2/8) > >>

linear:

--- Quote from: Nod on July 05, 2009, 01:42:51 AM ---There's no log kept. If you call in straight without blocking your CID it will show up in the mod panel but it will not be kept or used against you. If you're flooding and being a douchebag you will be muted and or kicked.

--- End quote ---

except there's numerous examples of where this HAS been used against forum members. there's a reason rbcp switched from that old bridge number. also, it doesn't capture CID, it captures ANI. blocking CID won't help.

Nod:
I guess we don't have a bridge then. Or you guys don't anyways. I've NEVER had a problem on that bridge so I'll keep using it. Maybe you guys can use Telephreak or something.

linear:
you've never had a problem with them because you're not some random unsuspecting PLA kid.

if we wanted a bridge we could just use 712-338-8730, anyway.

Nod:
I was a random, unsuspecting PLA kid when I first started calling in there. I may have been unliked initially but that was do to my posting persona here. Not because I was from here. I know you guys don't like those of us that hang out on that bridge but all politics aside it is a good bridge. I think it's unfair of you to try and scare everyone else off from it because you don't like the people there and because of a simple misunderstanding that happened with RBCP. That misunderstanding was explained but I guess that wasn't good enough. Anyhow, do what you guys want, I'll not be frightened off by spooky threats of evil mods and I would suggest to the other users that they aren't either.

linear:
hey i have nothing against the overwhelming majority of you that talk there. have at it, nod.

but when there's a large group of people on our forums that are complaining about what happens after they didn't conceal their ANI, i think there's cause for concern. we're not scaring any one away, we're just being honest (since the bridge mod doesn't want to be).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version