Author Topic: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!  (Read 41647 times)

Offline Derek Xero

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-1
Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:06:54 AM »
How is it that if law enforcement can trace skype calls, that Dex (former leader of pranknet) was not caught through such a method? How is it that a New York online newspaper tracked down Dex when federal and state law enforcement agencies could not? And why isn't his @55 locked up by now? I don't mean to annoy people, and I apologize for my ignorance. I only hope to have these burning questions resolved.

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
Re: Pranknet/Dex/Skype Calls????!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 10:32:37 AM »
How is it that if law enforcement can trace skype calls, that Dex (former leader of pranknet) was not caught through such a method? How is it that a New York online newspaper tracked down Dex when federal and state law enforcement agencies could not? And why isn't his @55 locked up by now? I don't mean to annoy people, and I apologize for my ignorance. I only hope to have these burning questions resolved.
A rat gave the newspaper Dex's information. I think that the law found other ways to track Dex, if the rat did not also give his address.
What is an @55?
Atonal apples.

Offline sabrebutt

• Toothpaste Salesperson
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-5
  • Ask me about my smile.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
I believe it's one of these:

http://goatse.ch/

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »
I believe it's one of these:
http://goatse.ch/
OOOOOO... It's an ass.
At first I was angry, but then I realized you were trying to help me. :)
Atonal apples.

Offline Derek Xero

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 11:46:13 AM »
Why hasn't Dex been arrested ?

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »
Who gives a shit?

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

Y'know, I think the things he does are humiliating and ignorant. I almost feel for these  people. But for some reason, there's no shortage of idiots to plague in this fashion. They're the people who need to be thinned out because they can't put situations or scenarios together in their mind with logical reasoning.

Yes. Dex and the gang are a bunch of assholes. All of those willing participants need to have their damn skull checked before they clock back in the next day.

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
Arresting Dex is like arresting Batman.
You'd be arresting someone whom was just trying to help.
They should arrest people whom believe someone when they say that the concentration of urine is lost when you put it into a container. And the people whom believe someone when they say that the alarms only deactivate if you break windows.
These people are a danger to themselves and others. Dex is only a danger to the ones in danger of themselves.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:02:28 PM by RushPwnsX »
Atonal apples.

Offline ParkerChase

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 01:48:18 PM »
If what is on the internet being reported is true, than the FBI would need to put together a solid case before trying to extradite Dex to America.  American authorities will have to make arrangements with the Canadian Government  to transfer him to America for criminal trial.  You gotta remember, there are some gray areas in all of this. In a court of law, Dex's defense attorney will ask, "How many windows did you break? How many alarms did you pull?  How sprinkler systems did you set off"? and Dex's answer will be "none". Dex never physically did any of the damage. There may actually be a big difference between going into a movie theater  and screaming fire and calling someone at a hotel and telling them to break a window, pull an alarm, or set off a fire sprinkler.  Of course, the FBI may just be taking their time putting together a solid case as they can pick up Dex anytime they feel like it now. Putting a 25 year old kid in prison for making prank phone calls may not be the best use of FBI resources.  The FBI might just have bigger fish to fry. You know, bank robbers, rapist, murderers, drug lords, counterfeiters, embezzlers, extortionists, and real crime king pins may be a better use of FBI resources.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Offline Derek Xero

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
That's good to know.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »
The FBI might just have bigger fish to fry. You know, bank robbers, rapist, murderers, drug lords, counterfeiters, embezzlers, extortionists, and real crime king pins may be a better use of FBI resources.

Bank robbers only cost the bank a few thousand bucks.  Dex has cost hotels over a million, according to TSG. 

TSG got these guys to respond to emails, so maybe that gave TSG their IP addresses.  It's not that hard to track someone down from their static IP address.

Also, do we really need this many Dex threads?  Couldn't this question just have been added to an existing Dex thread?

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »
Dex Dex the Dex, Dex Dex.  Dex!
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline Derek Xero

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »
The FBI might just have bigger fish to fry. You know, bank robbers, rapist, murderers, drug lords, counterfeiters, embezzlers, extortionists, and real crime king pins may be a better use of FBI resources.

Bank robbers only cost the bank a few thousand bucks.  Dex has cost hotels over a million, according to TSG. 

TSG got these guys to respond to emails, so maybe that gave TSG their IP addresses.  It's not that hard to track someone down from their static IP address.

Also, do we really need this many Dex threads?  Couldn't this question just have been added to an existing Dex thread?

Sorry man; I didn't mean to add to the flood of Dex-related posts. I was only curious as to why someone that the Feds were supposedly tracking hadn't been dealt with since his identity and location are now known. I'm sorry if I seemed ignorant and I appreciate all the responses.

Offline ParkerChase

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »
The TSG also call PrankNET Terriorists and a crime organization.  When TSG  are asked if they worry about PrankNET seeking revenge on them, they say they are not worried and compare PrankNET to other real crime families that they say they have reported on before.

There is a lot of sensationalism in that article. They had to hype it up to make it more exciting and interesting for the reader. They also failed to mention that the breakage prank phone calls all ended in mid July as  ORDERED by the room owner Dex. Dex does know what is right and wrong.

TSG loves to demonize and dehumanize Dex. I am surprised the lying little cockroach jewbags did not compare Dex to Hitler. Look how the media has made everyone who reads about Dex hate him.  You all really are mindless Goyim cattle who deserve to be mind controlled by the  Jew media.

----------------------------------

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »
You all really are mindless Goyim cattle who deserve to be mind controlled by the  Jew media.
It's the gay black Jewish media.
I was about to give you a l33t too...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 07:58:57 PM by RushPwnsX »
Atonal apples.