Author Topic: Blind Phone Hacker Gets 11-year Sentence  (Read 7172 times)

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
Re: Blind Phone Hacker Gets 11-year Sentence
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »
Aaaaaaaand Royal is going to prison tomorrow. Sad day, Royal was probably the most knowledgeable guy to ever post on this forum. You'll be missed, bro. See you next September.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 08:28:21 PM »
Lil hacker was a douche. There were times when he was ok, but most the time he wasnt. I seen what he did to people, he was a monster. Maybe prison will make him learn.

Thats too bad Royal got mixed up in it. For being such a smart guy, he really made a stupid decision.
I will miss Royal. He is one of the better people I know around these parts.

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
Lil hacker was a douche. There were times when he was ok, but most the time he wasnt. I seen what he did to people, he was a monster. Maybe prison will make him learn.

Lil Hacker was a dick, true, but the government is a bigger dick for locking him away for 1/6 of his remaining lifespan and acting like that's somehow gonna "rehabilitate" him.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 10:39:06 PM »

Lil Hacker was a dick, true, but the government is a bigger dick for locking him away for 1/6 of his remaining lifespan and acting like that's somehow gonna "rehabilitate" him.

Do you really think that he is going to serve all 11 years? I dont think so. I would bet he does half, if that. And as far as rehabilitating him, thats totally up to Matt. I dont think he can be rehabilitated. I do think, however,  that he can make whoever he needs to believe that he is rehabilitated. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 10:48:05 PM by altalp »