Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Operating Systems

WeakNet Linux 3 (Lite)!

<< < (3/3)

trevelyn:
Oh yeah, and check this out.. to add mass confusion/hysteria in corporate environments during the pentest, i added like 20 Windows viruses to the CD!  in the /TechWeapons directory under windows-binaries or malware.  They include things luike rogue-av clients [ Windows Police Pro 2009 ] and stuff like that.  If used creatively, I am sure they can be of use, even if it's for a diversion.

check for un-password protected SMB shares and plant usb drives around with autorun.inf's in them!

SpaceBison:

--- Quote from: trevelyn on October 30, 2009, 06:33:34 PM ---Oh yeah, and check this out.. to add mass confusion/hysteria in corporate environments during the pentest, i added like 20 Windows viruses to the CD!  in the /TechWeapons directory under windows-binaries or malware.  They include things luike rogue-av clients [ Windows Police Pro 2009 ] and stuff like that.  If used creatively, I am sure they can be of use, even if it's for a diversion.

check for un-password protected SMB shares and plant usb drives around with autorun.inf's in them!

--- End quote ---

That's diabolical. Maybe you should base your distro off of Ubuntu Satanic Edition instead.

trevelyn:
alright PLA, join our new facebook cult: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=190396199249

You betch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version