OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > Audio Shows (PLA Radio, The Phone Show, Snow Plow Show)

Cacti Radio

<< < (4/4)

ravenmaddox:

--- Quote from: shakelightly on August 14, 2012, 06:59:05 PM ---Definitely! Whatever you do will be great!

--- Quote from: tabachi on August 14, 2012, 06:09:40 PM ---Awesome dudes.  We very eagerly await the next clever form of Mr. Carter's phone loserings.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Read as: Brad, you are so dreamy!! Can I have your babies?!? ;;)

markov:
hey bro i think madhouse hacked your TPS download links

rbcp:

--- Quote from: markov on August 16, 2012, 06:31:57 AM ---hey bro i think madhouse hacked your TPS download links

--- End quote ---

http://www.phonelosers.org/phoneshow is the new TPS archive.  I managed to fit ALL the seasons onto the server this time.  The later half of the 2012 archives are still pointing to dead links, but the rest of them should work.  I'll set up a redirect from Cacti today.  Let me know if you find any dead links, except for all the summer 2012 episodes which are all dead links for now.

I put an html5 player on every show, but when I load the page, it only loads about half of the players and then stops at a certain point.  It stops at a random spot halfway down the page each time.  Maybe there's a limit to the number of html5 players you can have or maybe it's just a Chrome thing.

Mister Skin:
keep it coming. And a new PLA episode would be nice :)

markov:
Just finishing catching up on the last episodes.. the radio active toaster has got to be one of the best i've ever heard

"What's your name?"

"None of your goddamned business"

"Ok write that name down"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version