Author Topic: Anyone up for revenge against Manic Radio?  (Read 8626 times)

Offline JayEmmAre

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Anyone up for revenge against Manic Radio?
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:04:33 PM »
Okay here is the idea. Well two ideas.

1: Get a hold of the admin's number and phone mob him.

2: Organize a Denial of Service attach on manicradio.net

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Re: Anyone up for revenge against Manic Radio?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
revenge, as if we're real hurt over the ordeal.

Offline JayEmmAre

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »
revenge, as if we're real hurt over the ordeal.
Fine than. Boredom DOS attack or Mob

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:09:19 PM »
I don't really have anything against Manic and it doesn't seem like they'd be very interesting people to attack.  Sorry to poo on your idea.  Something that might be fun to do with them is apply to be a DJ and do some crazy shit on their stream.  It was really easy for me to join up with them.  And just as easy for them to let me go.

Offline JayEmmAre

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 03:17:36 PM »
I don't really have anything against Manic and it doesn't seem like they'd be very interesting people to attack.  Sorry to poo on your idea.  Something that might be fun to do with them is apply to be a DJ and do some crazy shit on their stream.  It was really easy for me to join up with them.  And just as easy for them to let me go.
Ha. Mind if I apply than play PLA Radio clips?

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 08:50:41 AM »
And what would the point of that be? Some sort of crazed soldier strapping radio wave explosives to his chest, all the while priming the detonation of a blaring cactus at the battle front in some sort of pseudo-God-like cry for revenge? Listen. Listen. ARE YOU LISTENING? Listen closer: it's not worth the effort. If there's no bad blood between Brad and them, what's the point of dragging the PLA name into a fight for no reason? Because it'd be super swell fun time to have a flood of "ME TOO" raging all over the forum if there were to be a retaliation.

Now my idea, for revenge, would be to call my place of employment. Or rather several of them. I work for Subway; because minimum wage shit holes are all that hire any more. The manager constantly takes money from everyone's pay checks to feed his drug addictions and pay his own bills. Do you know what drives Subway employees mad? Asking if they deliver those little shitty pizzas they now make.

No. We do not deliver a four dollar pizza. Ever. Not once. We won't even make it for you ahead of time. You can come in and wait the full one minute and twenty-five seconds to stuff your face full of bad food.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 10:08:01 AM »
A few weeks ago I tried taking over the Manic "airwaves" by trying my old password in their admin section.  I was able to shut off their Auto DJ stream, but the password to actually connect my own stream had been changed.  I was going to simulcast TPS that night.  But still, I shut down their station, possibly for the rest of the night.  Revenge is mine!

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 01:22:56 PM »
And what would the point of that be? Some sort of crazed soldier strapping radio wave explosives to his chest, all the while priming the detonation of a blaring cactus at the battle front in some sort of pseudo-God-like cry for revenge? Listen. Listen. ARE YOU LISTENING? Listen closer: it's not worth the effort. If there's no bad blood between Brad and them, what's the point of dragging the PLA name into a fight for no reason? Because it'd be super swell fun time to have a flood of "ME TOO" raging all over the forum if there were to be a retaliation.

Now my idea, for revenge, would be to call my place of employment. Or rather several of them. I work for Subway; because minimum wage shit holes are all that hire any more. The manager constantly takes money from everyone's pay checks to feed his drug addictions and pay his own bills. Do you know what drives Subway employees mad? Asking if they deliver those little shitty pizzas they now make.

No. We do not deliver a four dollar pizza. Ever. Not once. We won't even make it for you ahead of time. You can come in and wait the full one minute and twenty-five seconds to stuff your face full of bad food.

I recognize this rant. That's the kind of rant that comes from a man who hates his job with every fiber of his being. And not just his job. But the person that he's becoming from doing that job. I love you brother and I feel your pain.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »
Do you know what drives Subway employees mad? Asking if they deliver those little shitty pizzas they now make.

My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. ima do dis nao
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »
subway makes pizza?

Offline Nynex

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
    • Nynex Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »
Yea they do and they're terrible, a place that's named Subway can't even make good subs and they're trying to make pizza. I have one question, why?
Naked is as naked does.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 07:02:34 AM »
Yea they do and they're terrible, a place that's named Subway can't even make good subs and they're trying to make pizza. I have one question, why?

1. Make really bad food.
2. Market saturation of really bad food ads.
3. ?
4. PROFIT

Where 3 = people who are cheap or who have bad taste or who are brainwashed by advertising buy said bad food and continue to buy said bad food.

Blimpie's ftw

Offline Nynex

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
    • Nynex Blog
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 07:09:15 AM »
I would have to agree with you matt. Jersey Mikes is pretty awesome and so are Publix subs, now you've got me all hungry.
Naked is as naked does.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:48 AM »
I had Publix on my trip to Boston. Yummy. I would wish that we have either chain around here, but with student loans starting to come due + buying first house, take out won't be in the budget for at least another 5-7 years.