Pranks > Let's Stalk People!

Article: Foursquare Stalkers Go IRL

(1/6) > >>

rbcp:
Will these self-identified stalkers ruin your cyber community? Or will we ban these bullies from our playground?
A site called PhoneLosers.com has been stalking dozens of people using Foursquare, Twitter search, and Facebook. Supposedly, their main goal is to prank people and get them to post about them or the event.
This is part of the PhoneLosers.com forum post by someone named RBCP (appears to also be @rbcp on Twitter), urging people to stalk Foursquare users:

http://www.jpluna.com/wordpress/2010/02/27/foursquare-stalkers-go-irl/ has the full article with some amusing comments.

roche:
Better watch out. He can do a whois AND he has GoDaddy's phone number.

I for one will not be sleeping soundly tonight.

rbcp:
I'm shocked at linear's claim in the comments.  I want people to know that I was not responsible for what happened to him.  It was clearly a copycat.  Someone riding on the coattails of my prank calls.

rbcp:
Aw man, Jesse deleted our comments!  Here's what he deleted:

RBCP:  Don’t forget that recording phone calls without both parties permission is also illegal in most states. Bring that up when you tattle on me and try to have my sites taken down. That will just add to the hilarity.
You will accomplish only the same thing that we’re accomplishing – to let people know that their nonstop posting of their location to the entire world is retarded. We’re just having more fun at it than you. Thanks for the help, Jesse!

spessa: I certainly do NOT want you to go away quietly. I want you to continue whining ad infinitum.

linear: guys, this isn’t funny.
i got the same type of call after checking in on FourSquare. Only the people calling me went WAY too far with it. When I got home and rushed to the computer room to disable my all of my twitter, email, foursquare, facebook, bank, and supermarket rewards accounts, i found my wife and two kids MURDERED and piled up next to my office chair. I am still VERY angry about that.

Nynex:
I posted a comment, let's see how long it lasts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version