Author Topic: Reverend greed Help  (Read 8011 times)

Offline silentfreak

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-7
Re: Reverend greed Help
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 12:39:24 AM »
What if the hacker (yes, hacker) is bypassing SMF altogether and just modifying the MySQL file directly?  Maybe he doesn't have your SMF password.  He has your hosting password or MySQL database password.  Or he's just hax0red your host and has access to all the host's sites.

By the way, where's your board?

It's not public.  It's on my employer's intranet - we use the forum for internal support issues and questions regarding benefits.  This is a new medium and I'm trying to make it work.

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 12:45:33 AM »
Wow, if that's the case then RBCP is correct.  It appears you have an intruder and I hope you're not the Admin.
Reboot America

Offline silentfreak

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-7
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 12:58:55 AM »
Wow, if that's the case then RBCP is correct.  It appears you have an intruder and I hope you're not the Admin.

Ha!  Gee thanks a lot.  No I'm not, I have been assigned to a project and I'm trying to make it work.   Thank you very much for your time, you've given me valuable information.

With that in mind I have invited a few others to this forum who need help with things.  I hope you don't mind as they pick your brain.

CountyKid

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:16 PM »
I have also asked questions in regard to the Reverend's knowing of computer support terminal help problems??

Where do I access vmb?? Japanses interests control nigera prince Liota need help soon as form of money??