Author Topic: Datboys is on FIRE!!!!!  (Read 2736 times)

Offline MistahBlonde

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-5
  • YOUTUBE.COM/MISTAHBLONDE2
    • jew tubes?
Datboys is on FIRE!!!!!
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:32:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FbFDGwtDcPg&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FbFDGwtDcPg&rel=1</a>

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
Re: Datboys is on FIRE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »
That just wasn't.... funny.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 09:20:44 AM »
This might seem old fashioned of me, but there's this rule on the PLA Forums that states, "Although we love prank calls here, we do not promote the abuse of emergency services for the sake of a prank call.  Do not make prank calls that will directly or indirectly affect 911, police, fire, SWAT, or other emergency services.  SWATTING, bomb threats, and threatening phone calls will never be tolerated here."

Also, doesn't it seem kind of dumb to put calls up where you harass police and fire departments?  Skype can be traced.  YouTube can be subpoenaed to get your IP address.  Stick to fun, innocent pranks!

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:27 AM »
yeah, I mean come on...what ever happened to the 'ol nutella on the payphone prank? Oh yeah, payphones are almost all gone :(
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

Offline MistahBlonde

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-5
  • YOUTUBE.COM/MISTAHBLONDE2
    • jew tubes?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »
This might seem old fashioned of me, but there's this rule on the PLA Forums that states, "Although we love prank calls here, we do not promote the abuse of emergency services for the sake of a prank call.  Do not make prank calls that will directly or indirectly affect 911, police, fire, SWAT, or other emergency services.  SWATTING, bomb threats, and threatening phone calls will never be tolerated here."

Also, doesn't it seem kind of dumb to put calls up where you harass police and fire departments?  Skype can be traced.  YouTube can be subpoenaed to get your IP address.  Stick to fun, innocent pranks!

Point taken, but on the extended audio call you can hear that I wasn't dialing emergency services, it was the front desk of the fire station (i think), so no rescue of kittens were hampered by tieing up of emergency services switchboard operators- as I understand it that's what the danger is right? That somebody could die in the few seconds it would take to transfer an emergency call?

I held off uploading the video for a while actually because I wasn't pleased with the thought of getting my youtube account shutdown over it... but I can't really see anything wrong with it after I realised that the emergency services weren't technically involved...

Point taken anyway, i'm not planning on calling them back  *rainbowsmiley*

yeah, I mean come on...what ever happened to the 'ol nutella on the payphone prank? Oh yeah, payphones are almost all gone :(

Exactly