Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Flames, Politics and Other Retarded Posts

A long list of people I hate

(1/4) > >>

z09:
Linear - he's a liar!  He said that the UPL relaunched but all he did was set up a forum

RBCP - Who has the name Brad?  I mean seriously?

Jammie - Who name's their child Jammie?  I can understand Jamie but whats with the double m's?  It makes no sence

County Kid - he thinks it is funny to hang up on you when you are making a podcast

gangals - he's a jerk-off

Raptor - he's is so jelous that I waist my life online and I am the only one with the "PLA Junkie" title.  Because I reached 300 post he puts it down as his coustem title

Lupes - he is a drama queen

Knox - he gets all mad at me when I try to upload my whole hard drive on his site

Knox24 - is Knox's stupid secret account he set up incase the site gets hacked

Atomical - He thinks just because he is a year older than me he is so much more manly sounding

Brazillain_Monkey_Killer - he calls mexicans Monkeys, and he claims he is from Brazill when he really comes from Africa

bigsexychris05 - the name says it all

CountyKid:
I love you, z09.

I'm sorry I hung up.

z09:

--- Quote from: CountyKid on September 07, 2006, 07:52:44 PM ---I love you, z09.

I'm sorry I hung up.

--- End quote ---

We are sooooo over!  I was all like, Nathan are you there?  You made me look like an idiot.  I think I scared you off when I was singing the theme song.

jammie:

--- Quote from: z09 on September 07, 2006, 07:12:39 PM ---Jammie - Who name's their child Jammie?  I can understand Jamie but whats with the double m's?  It makes no sence

--- End quote ---

jammie's my handle, genius.  Is z09 YOUR real name?

And it's pronounced jam-me, not jamie.  That's what's with the double m's.  thefinger

rbcp:
You can call me Alex if it'll make you like me more.  Please don't hate me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version