Author Topic: Ideas for senior trip calls?  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-5
Ideas for senior trip calls?
« on: September 25, 2006, 04:26:31 PM »
In march I'll be going on my senior class trip to Florida and we're staying in some big hotel  (Disney's All Star Sports Resort) which will hopefully have a phone in each room. I started thinking that I might as well make good use of the time we're locked up for night, and doing some calls might be interesting. I'm going to try and find or ask what room whoever is in that I might want to call so I can use the desk clerk relay trick, but after that I don't have much in mind to do.

So if you can think of anything to mess with my fellow classmates (who are for the most part wannabe-gangsters, which would probably make for some good reactions), then spill your guts. I'll probably do the "stop jumping on the beds" one just because its simple and produces results, but I know theres better ideas out there then that.
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
Re: Ideas for senior trip calls?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »
So if you can think of anything to mess with my fellow classmates (who are for the most part wannabe-gangsters, which would probably make for some good reactions), then spill your guts. I'll probably do the "stop jumping on the beds" one just because its simple and produces results, but I know theres better ideas out there then that.

A variation of the "meth lab" would be good for wannabe gangsters, because chances are at least one group of them will be trying to be cool. Maybe try scambaiting a couple for drug sales?
  "Ok, meet me in the front lobby by the chairs. Twenty bucks for three grams."
Call a teacher or police or something and tell them there're some kids in the lobby trying to buy drugs. Gangstaz will run like diarrhea when they see the big AUTHORITY. Bonus points if you get a picture of one hiding behind the ornamental plants.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 04:39:19 PM »
In 6 months......just before you go,  post the hotel number and room numbers you all are staying in.  Im sure we all can take care of you from there.  Make sure you bring your video camera to capture any particularly interesting moments to share with us when you return.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »
just tell us the room numbers NOT to call, so we dont get the front desk comming down to kick you out by mistake
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

CountyKid

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 05:15:35 PM »
No no no.

They'll have you guys booked in a block of rooms correct? Give us the block of rooms you'll be in.

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 07:33:31 AM »
Just size the chance use the phone to call some hookers and get laid mate, you can always do the calls from some place else.
BTW call to some of those retirements for old-fart places and tell them that they'd won a fully paid pack of rooms in the hotel where are you staying and then tape them while trying to get in would be awesome.
I still prefer the hookers though.

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 10:19:44 AM »
Haha some good ideas. Yeah I'll have to try and find out what room number's we'll be in... and there will probably be kids from other schools in the same hotel or one of the other hotels at the complex, so maybe some calls to them showing how superior my school is compared to theirs might be good... even though my school is pretty ass. I've never actually used a hotel phone or anything but I suppose they charge you for it, so that would be like a double whammy for the morons who try to act tough and stay on the phone with any of you that call, only to find out they've got a phone bill to pay for at the end of the trip. Hell, I'd be willing to give my room number just so you can fuck with my room-mates while I get to witness it all go down.
I don't have a video camera yet, but I'm trying to find some money for one (which is kinda hard without a job and needing to find money for a car also). The digi camera I have has a video feature but I'm 99% sure it doesn't have sound and I don't know how good the video quality would be anyway. 

At the end of the night or whatever, they put tape on the outside of your door because you're not allowed to leave after a certain time. So mayb         calling someone with an "urgent" message or need down at the front desk would be funny to get them to go down there, breaking the tape on the door, and get in trouble for leaving the room at night.

I'll definitely try to get the room numbers that we'll be in though, and from there you all can work your magic. I'll try to get names too. Oh, and I'll try to get the teacher's names that will be down there too, I'm sure you can do something with that.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 02:02:34 PM »
Instead of a video camera, just use some kind of tape recorder or a digital recorder.  No need for video, really.

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 05:25:28 PM »
It would be nice if whoever decided to make some calls would record them for my and other's listenning pleasure... since there would be no way for me personally to record the calls somebody here makes to the other rooms (unless I mission impossible myself into each room and tap the phones with my zero phone tapping skills). I've got till March to come up with something, so theres still time.

And if anybody has a bright idea of how to sneak alcohol down there, then feel free to suggest something  ;). The school looks through your luggage and stuff so it would have to be something discreet. I was thinking maybe put it in a sun-tan lotion bottle, then getting some shrink wrap stuff to reseal the cap to make it look like  it has not been tampered with... but thats pretty much the only thing I've come up with yet that might work. Then again, it's not really worth the risk getting caught and not being able to go on the trip with no refund either... Oh well, I'll stick to the phone fun idea for now.
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »
I have the ability to record the bridge so if people let me know i can offer my services.  Give me a place to host them and theyll be there.

P4nyk

Offline scotttherobot

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-10
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 08:51:04 PM »
Its probably too late, but my grandmother :o told me that when she was in college, they used to sneak alcohol into college football games by getting a syringe or some kind of injector and injecting vodka into oranges and other fruit. ::) Then they would eat the oranges or stick a straw inside and drink. I dont know if you can take fruit on the plane, but its worth looking into.  ;D

Offline 503loser

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-1
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 09:14:15 PM »
Its probably too late...
Yes, it is.  You posted in an 11-month old thread asking for ideas to do on an event that presumably already took place in March.
Thanks to my meatphone, when my prank call victims call back, I know who it is!

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 11:21:07 PM »
And here we are again. I swear this site has a larger cast of single appearence characters than The Simpsons. Except they're funny on The Simpsons. Here they're just stupid.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 12:16:37 AM »
Best. Post. Ever.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 02:43:12 PM »
Would you expect anything else from the great and powerful Nod?

PAY NO ATTENTION THE NERD BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt