Pranks > Revenge

Vote Rigging

(1/3) > >>

kingmob:
All the basterds here want to go to this lame brewery for our office party and I talked them into making a poll of it so people could vote on the location.  I'll post the link for the poll if anyone wants to vote on where my office will have our holiday party.  I want to go tp the bowling alley and all the prima donna douches here want to go to the brewery.  I want them to be confused when there are more votes than employees as they set it up to be "one vote per person" which means one vote per IP address.  Feel free to share this around other forums and such.  Thanks!

"Thanks to everyone who suggested ideas for our January out-of-the-office get together. We’ve narrowed the options down to the two most popular choices, and if everyone could please vote in this simple poll, we’d appreciate it. J (follow the link below to go to web version of poll)

http://poll.fm/2hu7h   "

RTF:
It's an office party, it's going to be awful and miserable no matter where it takes place.  Suck it up, soldier.

rbcp:
I just voted bowling alley for you so you can be miserable in the place you choose.

rogueclown:
bowling is awesome.  seriously, it can make even the most awkward gathering a little more fun.

although, i beg to differ with RTF on this one.  even though most office parties suck, occasionally, they don't.  i have personally experienced one office party that did not suck.

rbcp:
I posted this poll link on my Facebook and at least one other person on Facebook did the same.  I hope this really pisses off people in your office.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version