Pranks > Revenge

Vote Rigging

<< < (2/3) > >>

kingmob:
Awesome and thank you!  I was going to do that but a co-worker is a FB friend and would have totally ratted me out.  She's also the one who put the poll together.  So far, there are about 20 more votes than employees and I overheard the woman behind me saying people must be voting twice (from home and from the office).  The more votes we get, the more confused they will be.  Thanks to everyone who votes or passed the poll link along!

kingmob:
Yeah, it may suck but not as much as if we were all crammed in together at the brewery.  And I like bowling much more than just drinking at some dumb, small brewery.  At the bowling alley, we can do both!

kingmob:
I can't remember one that didn't suck.  It's like going to a Catholic mass to me. People are there but deep down you can tell they don't want to be there so it ends up being akin to a zombie party with everyone just going through the motions so they can leave.  Bowling may make this one more bearable though.  And drugs.

MIB:
What would happen, if let's say, you get 5,000 votes for one of the venues and there's only a couple hundred employees voting?

MIB

P.S. I voted for the bowling alley.

ApprenticePhreak:
The only office party I'd ever had was when I was working at Home Depot. My manager was a MP. So basically it was a man getting drunk, talking about breaking our necks if we got hang overs and then me and another friend just eating mozzarella sticks on our dime.

It was dull. But we talked about killing. A lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version