Pranks > Regular Pranks

poison ivy cigarette

(1/3) > >>

Doomed To Fail:
Here`s a prank you can pull on someone who smokes. Take a leaf of poison ivy
and tear it up(while wearing gloves). Then take the shredded leaf and wrap it in paper. For best results, try to make it approximately the same length and width.
Finally, paint one end brown. You will have something that looks exactly like a cigarette. Plant the poison cigarette in the victim`s pack. The oils on the poison ivy leaf is what causes the itch. When the victim smokes it, the oils will become vapors and irritate the respiratory tract when inhaled. The exact reaction varies, but it can`t be good.
P.S. Poison oak or sumak will also work

nyphonejacks:
i am pretty sure that i could tell the difference between a cigarette and a rolled up leaf...

ApprenticePhreak:
And wouldn't putting a cigarette in a crushed up pile of poison oak/sumac/ivy and then rolling it around within said pile for a few days and then giving it to a person to smoke be more effective? Not nearly as critical, no, but a whole hell of a lot easier than trying to pass off notebook paper rolled up as a smoke. In fact I'd wager you should grind the poison whatever into a paste and then allow it to soak into the butt of the cigarette far easier.

murd0c:
Or, y'know, buy a fucking rolling machine and doing it the correct way with cigarette paper. This will technically work, assuming the mark is allergic to oils in poison ivy/oak/sumac.

Nod:
I hope OP actually does this to somebody and they die so he can spend the rest of his life in prison being somebodies prag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version