Author Topic: jesus  (Read 11505 times)

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
Re: jesus
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »
Where here have I said that I make prank calls and I'm very good at it.? If you read my posts than you would see that I never stated such a thing. Your an idiot if you think I'm trying to earn my place here, I'm just givng my two cents and just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxxin', relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the licenseplate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to the house around seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell yah later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 04:10:33 PM »
Not bad, but I've seen better retorts.

Offline frog

• PLA Henchman
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 04:14:07 PM »
Not bad, but I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the licenseplate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel-Air!"
I pulled up to the house around seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell yah later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 04:22:16 PM »
Okay, now your just making yourself look more of an idiot than you already are.

Offline frog

• PLA Henchman
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 04:24:19 PM »
Okay, now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxxin', relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 04:25:12 PM »
What theme song will you make out of this post?

CountyKid

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »
What theme song will you make outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
Iwhistled for a cab, and when it came near, the licenseplate said freshand it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cabwas rare, but I thought "nah, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel-Air!"
Ipulled up to the house around seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie"Yo homes, smell yah later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there,to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »
Your alias says you're Capt. Jean-Luc Picard of the United Federation of Planets. But he wont speak English anyway.

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 03:40:37 PM »
I think murd0c's trying to tell us that this thread is full of stupid people, so meet him at the mission at midnight, we'll divvy up there.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 07:55:50 AM »
In case you can't figure out why the new guy's handle is "p99":

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg14-e.htm

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 07:59:45 AM »
In case you can't figure out why the new guy's handle is "p99":

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg14-e.htm

Isnt that teh one that James Bond uses??

Offline frog

• PLA Henchman
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 08:07:12 AM »

Nope. He uses Walther PPK.

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 08:24:18 AM »
I see, well close enough...

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 08:53:55 AM »
I see, well close enough...

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg13-e.htm

The Walther PP and PPK look nothing like the p99.

Same company though.

CountyKid

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 10:08:07 AM »

Nope. He uses Walther PPK.

Correction. He USED the PPK. In the newer ones, he uses the p99. Starting with Tomorrow Never Dies if I remember correctly.