Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344235 times)

Offline trem

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »
Hello, my name is Trem. I'll be taking your money for the purchase of things.  *rainbowsmiley*

Offline z09

• LD9967
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31348
    • Homepage
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »
Hello everybody!  My name is Cingular,Keith and as you may have guessed I work at the Cingular wireless collections department!  I found this site about a week ago googling for a Cingular forum I could help out on, but this is pretty close I guess.

Offline Thater

• Newb
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »
Hello, I'm Thater.  I've been a PLA fan since 1997 or so, when I was 16 years old.  RBCP is quite a character and I was really happy to see that not only was PLA still preserved on the interbutts but he's doing a fucking podcast now?  awesome. 

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #258 on: May 13, 2007, 03:22:49 PM »
My name is 2took but my niggas call me Cellski, and no muthafucking body can tell me, how to flow and how to come with my raps, and if you roll through my turf I'm gonna bust a cap
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
I'll bust you like a blister pock
Who the fuck is mister doc?

.My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself..
Wow that was lame...
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline compwrench

• Newb
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:07 AM »
compwrench here in TX. Yipee Ki Yay

Offline cptn hindgrinder

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
Greetings underlings and playthings. Since hockey season is almost over it's a few months of lameass shit til NFL rolls in.I'm feeling all dirty and used since this is my 1st time be gentle. Go Leafs Go!!!!!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:05 PM »
Greetings underlings and playthings. Since hockey season is almost over it's a few months of lameass shit til NFL rolls in.I'm feeling all dirty and used since this is my 1st time be gentle. Go Leafs Go!!!!!

Underling!  That's a new one for the post groups.  A PLA Underling!  Thanks, Cptn!

*going to add it...*

Offline stainer

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
I am stainer. I am a lot older than all of you. Get off my damn lawn.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »
I am Boobs i eat poop

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »
I found zee lucky dollar and the explanation to the secret button.

« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2007, 12:53:10 AM »
"So introduce yourself.  Even if you've been around forever, introduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, where you're from, how you found the H/P community, how you found PLA, your accomplishments, your goals and anything else you feel like sharing."

Signed up for the forums today, figured it only proper I post an intro.

My friends call me Comrade, draw your own conclusions :) From the pacific northwest.

When I was a kid, always got stuck indoors because well it never stops raining here. Dad was tinker of sorts, so I'd sneak in his shop and hijack his old CB radios and break them, take them apart, rebuild them.

In high school friend and I started really getting into books on coercion. Next thing you know we were hijacking the pay phone every day on our lunch hour to talk to the operators. Eventually my friend came over to my shack with fourty pages of really poorly printed(this was in the late nineties so there were still lots of craptastic prelaser printers floating around) pages of vocab, and technical info on phones. Not long after, we were trying to build a beige box. Failed horribly. So we built other naughty toys and weapons of mass destruction instead*cough* car sized catapult *cough cough*. Thats how I found the H/P community.

As far as subject related accomplishments, three months before high school grad many years ago, I was a science and history nerd, had a full ride scholarship lined up. Was behind the gymnasium at a payphone phucking around one day, and some ditzy girl walked by and thought i was "trying to blow up the phone or use the receiver for a bong?". Brilliant I know. She was really shaken up, guess I scared her, or maybe it was my conspicuous two foot tall hawk. Who can say?

Anyways, Vice principal surprised me confiscated my red box. He was pretty internet savvy and figured out what it was for after running a search for "rat shack". Yeah, i scrawled rat shack on it one day, not to bright, but really who'd expect some one to google it, hell back then most lay people still didn't even know boolean.

To make a long story short, my vice principle decided the full ride scholarship would be better used by some one who wasn't a "criminal" in his eyes, bastard! So my major related accomplishment involves working my arse through college.

I don't mess around much though with that stuff any more(though I totally admire it and love reading about it). Signed up to the forum for one reason only: So I could play at the official PLA arcade!

Oh yeah, I made myself a PLA keychain about 8 years ago. That's a dam noteworthy accomplishment. Yeah, I rock.

Also a hobby blacksmith, make medieval armour, enjoy c# and like eating pizza.

Cactus Cactus Cactus?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:08:52 AM by 3868600854 »

Offline laserfrog

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Fat Stallone win win win win!
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2007, 04:27:09 PM »
Hello,
      My name is LaserFrog, well that isn't my real name. You can call me Lando, that too isn't my real name and don't call me Lando because that isn't my real name. I like to make prank calls for no good reason into the wee small hours. Normally making over the top stories about killing my wife in the middle of inputting my credit card number. I do a bit of phreaking and the like, but I believe Skype to be a pranker's paradise. I'm from Engyland and i'm rather fond of pies and beer.

yes

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2007, 07:18:38 PM »
Not long after, we were trying to build a beige box. Failed horribly.

Is that even possible?

I'm from Engyland

You may want to spell it correctly to make the lie halfway believable.

« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »
Not long after, we were trying to build a beige box. Failed horribly.

Is that even possible?

Stick two punk kids in a room with a little to no idea what they are doing, give them a soildering iron, duct tape, and some free time and what do you get? A gullible neighborhood kid taped to a chair smelling of burnt flesh...

nah, we didn't know what the hell we were doing really. Ended up with a broken receiver stuffed in a old tennis shoe duct taped together with some alligator clips hanging out, think that qualifies as a horrible failure heh.