Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344238 times)

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
Re: Introduce Yourself Here HELP I Also have problem
« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
CALLER ID how does some calles get through (out of area,unknown,hell I can't remember all the diffrent things they list)? How can I track or stop this problem? We have a land line and use Verizon I have blocked the *67 but the bad guys some how get through?

They must be using a Meatphone!
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Jay-D

Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
Hai guise.

My name is Jay-D, I've been down with PLA since around 02... the bridge was in UT at the time. I used to call in alot and I still do call the bridge when PDX US GAY isnt flooding.

I'm a truck driver that runs all 48 states and I have fun with pay phones across this beautiful country of ours. I worked for a major telecom company for 7 years and have a huge stack of binders full of "training materials" I might have to break them out again sometime. Playing with voicemail is loads of lulz.

laters

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »
Hai guise.

My name is Jay-D, I've been down with PLA since around 02... the bridge was in UT at the time. I used to call in alot and I still do call the bridge when PDX US GAY isnt flooding.

I'm a truck driver that runs all 48 states and I have fun with pay phones across this beautiful country of ours. I worked for a major telecom company for 7 years and have a huge stack of binders full of "training materials" I might have to break them out again sometime. Playing with voicemail is loads of lulz.

laters

"Where's the PDF?"    ;D
Reboot America

Offline phwn

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
« Reply #453 on: September 12, 2007, 02:12:20 PM »
sup, I'm phwn. Let me break that down for you. I took the ph from the word telePHone and the wn from the elite hacker secret code word pWN. It is pronounced the same as phone only it should be said with a lot more respect and fear. I just wanted to say hi and does rbcp's voice give anyone else get a boner? later.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #454 on: September 12, 2007, 08:08:45 PM »
I took the ph from the word telePHone and the wn from the elite hacker secret code word pWN. It is pronounced the same as phone only it should be said with a lot more respect and fear

*ahem* I think you mean fjeer.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Klez

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
« Reply #455 on: September 14, 2007, 04:18:08 PM »
Boo, I am alive. I hope I find a very good time here.

Offline lmnk

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-0
« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »
Hi, I'm lmnk, some of you may know me as I recognize a good chunk of the users here  (I used to post on Cal's under the name scwerlmnk).  I don't have anything cool to lay claim to when I introduce myself,so I'll just skip over everything but my name.  I haven't posted here much becuase I just made an account when it opened but roy's bbs will never be replaced by a web based forum.  I hope posting this will make the message telling me to read the rules and introduce myself go away.
This post brought to you by: $gcc phreakboy.c; ./a.out

Offline Dark_Star_Academy

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-9
« Reply #457 on: September 17, 2007, 11:15:06 AM »
hey, used to post like 2yrs ago under eastcoastsaturn, used to frequent the bridge, not so much latley since skype isn't free. but i check in from time to time when people arn't being gay.

is everybody paying for skype now? or is their another program your using. thanks in advance.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #458 on: September 17, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »
Hi, I'm lmnk, some of you may know me as I recognize a good chunk of the users here  (I used to post on Cal's under the name scwerlmnk).  I don't have anything cool to lay claim to when I introduce myself,so I'll just skip over everything but my name.  I haven't posted here much becuase I just made an account when it opened but roy's bbs will never be replaced by a web based forum.  I hope posting this will make the message telling me to read the rules and introduce myself go away.

scwerlmnk is back? This place is going to hell in a hand basket!

WELCOME BACK SCWERLMNK!
I HATE the bridge.

Offline ZekeSword

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #459 on: September 17, 2007, 01:53:34 PM »
Hey, I'm Zeke. I've been phreaking for a while now but am a novice(Beige boxing type stuff) at the moment. Also, any program suggestions besides Skype?

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #460 on: September 17, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »
Use a meatphone. It's got guarenteed caller ID!
I HATE the bridge.

Offline Dark_Star_Academy

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-9
« Reply #461 on: September 17, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
Use a meatphone. It's got guarenteed caller ID!

damn, they just sold the last one to o.j.
no really. icall is gay

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #462 on: September 17, 2007, 07:13:01 PM »
I've got spare meatphones and LMeatphones (Turkey, Chicken, and Roastbeef.) that I could sell. I bought a bunch of them as soon as the new versions that came with the .pdf came out.

I'm having an issue with my microphone not working with iCall. Their help system is shit too.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline Termite

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-0
  • Terminal Misanthropy.
« Reply #463 on: September 17, 2007, 11:19:34 PM »
First off sorry I posted this in the wrong thread. I guess I figured I'd fuck up first and break the suspense.

Yeah Ok I'm not really named termite but that will do. What kind of parent would name their kid "Termite"? That'd actually be pretty cool. My parents had all the imagination of a Jelly Donut when it came to names. No biggy though- I don't actually use my real first name anyhow, and just the middle initial. Nothing melodramatic- I just was bored with my name when I was a kid and when my friends started calling me something else (not termite- and not asswipe or shithead or anything like that either- just your typical teenage racial slur) I sort of went with it. My last name is alright- though- if my parent's past history of naming children is any indicator and and they got to create a last name for us it would have been something along the lines of "Hmmmmm....." Jelly donut.

Anyhow- I don't know any of you (presumably- any of you involved in the punk scene in southern California in like 80-81-82-83? That was a pretty small world.) and I assume you're a bunch of shady characters with a bent sense of propriety and a wicked sense of mischief or I wouldn't find you here, yeah? Anyhow- Particulars would be pretty foolish. Shit- I cant remember what I'm signed in as at a given moment (not a rookie- just the onset of early dementia or alsheimers or something- maybe a touch of short term memory loss.) and I can hardly keep up with which email belongs to which persona.

Like I said- I'm just an old punk(well- not that old- I'm younger than the ones who were really there "back in the day®" and they have managed to drill that into me my entire life) and beyond that kind of a misanthrope (I don't hate everyone- just ignorant assholes, most suburbanites, the idea of large corporations and governments (one in the same) nazis and born again christians (one in the same?). There's a couple other groups but really- "ignorant assholes"is sort of a blanket description that covers all the bases. Oh- I write and I build stuff that works, play guitar and surf a bit- not as much as I used to though.  Old and lazy.

I tell people I'm Scotch Irish but that's just brevity at work- I'm Scotch Irish and Scottish and Swedish and about every other thing in the book. A little black Portuguese and some Apache, Blackfoot or Navajo- depending on which relative you talk to. I read books that I like and listen to a lot of music. Hip hop isn't really in my collection- not my cup of tea. It's not that I loathe hip hop so much as that I really like music with some semblance of a melody. Otherwise there's all kinds of stuff in my collection. I don't have cable as I figure if it's not the instrument of our undoing it will most certainly be an accessory to the crime. I also don't ever order coffee that ends in "cino" or other fruity stuff that's fashionable. I don't have birkenstocks and never have and I'm a bit lighthearted to find that "crocs" are sucking people into escalators. There may be a god after all.I do drink good beer and I am posting on a Dell Laptop so all that doesn't amount to a fucking thing. They win.

I'm not here to fuck with anyone and don't really get too excited about online bullshit, but I really liked your rules and am just here taking a look around. And I thought it would be rude to not stop in and say those are some pretty good rules. I actually came here looking for some info on "Aardvark" c1978 out of San Diego.

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #464 on: September 18, 2007, 01:05:16 AM »
Anyhow- I don't know any of you (presumably- any of you involved in the punk scene in southern California in like 80-81-82-83? That was a pretty small world.)

Well, in 1980 I was five years old.  But, I'm a huge fan of punk rock that formulated during that era.  Namely Jello Biafra.  I even run a fan site about him.  Anyway, welcome.
Reboot America