Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344243 times)

Veruca

Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #1170 on: March 03, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
Hi, I'm Veruca.... I am a 28 year old single white redheaded troublemaking psychotic slightly retarded female... I found this site while I was googling about some trouble our prank calling room (that i help admin and frequent) caused at a KFC in Manchester, NH.  There's a thread on here somewhere about it.   That's about all I have to say I guess...  Thx!!

Are you a girl?  Please clarify immediately. 

Yesh.  I have bewbs and a nah-nah.  TYVM

Offline cactusanonymous

• Everyday is just another cactus.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-7
  • I just can't stop....
« Reply #1171 on: March 20, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »
 :nonsense:  I'm Nikki, I'm 22 years old, been around about 4 years... Originally found PLA through their Mcdonalds prank. I am in Beaverton Oregon. Ummm yeah.

Offline smoker

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #1172 on: March 23, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
whats going on guys
27 male here in the ny area always been doing my thing :P
here because i found some good read and needed to ask some questions :)
hope to see some of u in the areas i ask help in

Offline BigTimeGlitch

• Newb
« Reply #1173 on: March 26, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
Hey, guys!

I've been coming to this site since 2003. I figure that after being a devoted fan for 6 years, it might be time to let myself be known to the PLA community.

A wee bit about me:

-I'm 24 years old.
-Getting married this summer.
-My Fiance is a hottie, AND can kick your butt at Tetris and Mario Kart.
-I like Nintendo.
-I like Transformers.
-I'm currently evaluating my career options (I'm a bum).
-I live in Arkansas and, frequently, Texas.

My favorite things about the PLA:

-Phone Mobbing
-PLA Radio
-The Theater Pranks
-Cactus
-Mildred Monday
-Dancing "The Cardo"

Welp, hope to see y'all around!

P.S. RBCP: You're dead sexy. Don't tell my future wife.
I can't think of anything clever to put here, but I don't want to leave it blank, either.
So, KIRBY DANCE!
(> ")> ~ <( " )> ~ <("<) ~ ('< ) ~ <(   )> ~ ( >') ~ (>")>

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #1174 on: March 26, 2009, 08:58:28 PM »

He's not gonna send you his underwear so you might as well knock off the entirely too obvious brown-nosing.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:59:59 PM by jenn »

Offline BigTimeGlitch

• Newb
« Reply #1175 on: March 26, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »

He's not gonna send you his underwear so you might as well knock off the entirely too obvious brown-nosing.  ::)

Really? Dang.

Screw it, then. I hate you RBCP.
I can't think of anything clever to put here, but I don't want to leave it blank, either.
So, KIRBY DANCE!
(> ")> ~ <( " )> ~ <("<) ~ ('< ) ~ <(   )> ~ ( >') ~ (>")>

Offline Aldus Bishop

• Newb
  • leet liek jeff k
« Reply #1176 on: March 29, 2009, 01:37:31 AM »
Haven't introduced myself yet. Been a PLA lurker since 03 or 04. Had a forums account forever and forgot it existed. Found the big windowless phone building and been diving there for sometime. That's about it, 208 sucks.

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #1177 on: March 29, 2009, 11:08:35 PM »
Hi, I am drew. drew peacock. I am n00b. thanks.

proof of peacock that you claim you have drawn

Offline sigflup

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-7
    • pants
« Reply #1178 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:06 AM »
Hey everybody. I guess I never really introduced myself. My name is sigflup and I like pranks and telephones. I also do a bit of programming, here's a dnb machine that I wrote:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/khT8fe0Z3Zw&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/khT8fe0Z3Zw&rel=1</a>
I also like ufos, aliens, cattle mutilations and conspiracy stuff. I like feminism and stallmanism (that right, rms). I consider myself a bit of a queerist and like to think of myself as an androgyn (think pat from snl). Shouts to your fucking mom and shouts to rbcp. I first heard of phone-losers through hackermedia.org and am pleased to find a prank-centric community, as I feel pranks in general are a good thing. take care all

Offline sigflup

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-7
    • pants
« Reply #1179 on: March 30, 2009, 09:33:33 AM »
Haven't introduced myself yet. Been a PLA lurker since 03 or 04. Had a forums account forever and forgot it existed. Found the big windowless phone building and been diving there for sometime. That's about it, 208 sucks.

Nice userpic, seriously!

Offline delysid

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-4
« Reply #1180 on: March 30, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »
I have been following the forums for a couple of years. I do not post much and I am one of the big lurkers on the bridge. The reason for this is that I lurk because otherwise you would hear my conversations with my 3 year old. I am not sure if anyone really wants to hear that.

Offline Derek Xero

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-1
« Reply #1181 on: April 04, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »
Hey everyone. I am Derek from Indianapolis. I discovered the PLA radio podcast through the itunes directory back in July 2008. Ever since I have been an avid listener of the show, been hanging out on the voice-bridge, and have been a frequent visitor to the site. I love all of the various hotel and restaurant pranks. I've also have had hours of fun scrolling through stories pertaining to things and people such as "Dino Alsman" and "The Fred Meyer incident". I thank the PLA (more specifically rbcp) for steering me clear of police prank calls, which in retrospect were A HORRIBLE idea. I am heavily into phreaking and prank calls. I hope that I can participate in one of the infamous "phone mobs" should one ever be organized again. I'd like to thank all of you for making my life a little more exciting and entertaining over the past year and I hope that in some way I can give back. Also: special thanks to whoever on the forums that thought of "call bridging". That's unbelievably great. 

Offline CactusIndianapolis

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
« Reply #1182 on: April 04, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
Hello. I'm CactusIndianapolis. I'm from Indianapolis, as you can tell. I'm a first time forum user, several month site visitor. I don't have much to say so I guess I'll end here

Hey everyone. I am Derek from Indianapolis.

Another Indianapolis person? DAMN. It's hard for me to find people from Indy on message boards.

Offline RushPwnsX

• Shitty Bassist
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-31
  • 1337 13V3L: +9999/-1
« Reply #1183 on: April 04, 2009, 04:32:40 PM »
Hello. I'm CactusIndianapolis. I'm from Indianapolis, as you can tell. I'm a first time forum user, several month site visitor. I don't have much to say so I guess I'll end here

Hey everyone. I am Derek from Indianapolis.

Another Indianapolis person? DAMN. It's hard for me to find people from Indy on message boards.
I grew up near Indianapolis
Atonal apples.

Offline AGC

• Newb
« Reply #1184 on: April 04, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »
I got into phreaking in the mid 80's. I have had a variety of handles over the years. I know people from a ways back. I love pbx/ksu systems and telco switches. I love playing with breaking voip shit.

I hate the world and the world hates me.

I love my Commodore 64 and my wardialing software!

Alexander Graham Cracker / MBS