Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 344122 times)

Offline hill0ck666

• Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-0
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #1470 on: June 05, 2011, 08:03:17 PM »
hi ya joe

Offline MrRamone420

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1471 on: June 06, 2011, 03:37:08 AM »
I'm Chris and wanted to stop by and say I love your shit.  I'm a friend of Hill0ck.  You guys are fuckin great

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #1472 on: June 06, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »
I'm Chris and wanted to stop by and say I love your shit.  I'm a friend of Hill0ck.  You guys are fuckin great

OMG, I can't believe you're calling our stuff shit!  That's horrible.  I should ban you right now!

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #1473 on: June 06, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

OMG, I can't believe you're calling our stuff shit!  That's horrible.  I should ban you right now!

Let's be honest here. It is just Jerky Beast Boy remixed with a cactus. You wouldn't believe the number of lawyers out side of your very house with pitch forks and torches.

Offline BxK

• Mobile Madman
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
  • Also known as BxK
    • Projekt Mesmo
« Reply #1474 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:55 PM »
I've been looking at you guys stuff for about 2 years now, Great stuff no doubt finally figured I'd register.

Offline nerdbrody

• psychedelic explorer
  • Newb
    • twitter.
« Reply #1475 on: June 13, 2011, 08:18:24 PM »
hey everyone, just saying hello. ill be around.
If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
-Timothy Leary

Offline HeavyRittles

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1476 on: June 14, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »
hi im new to the hole cheeting scene, LoL!
culd ne of u guyz hook me up wit sum uber hax that i no u guyz have , LoL!! thnkx

-Velocity
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #1477 on: June 14, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »
hi im new to the hole cheeting scene, LoL!
culd ne of u guyz hook me up wit sum uber hax that i no u guyz have , LoL!! thnkx

-Velocity
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Okay, that made me chuckle. Goddamn you.

Offline testuser

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1478 on: June 28, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
Hi guys! I haxxor3d this test user account again. You just can't stop me!  :nonsense: :nonsense:

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1479 on: July 16, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »
Hi all, my name is (classified), and I am from Southwestern Florida. I found PLA through Wikipedia a little over a year ago and finally I'm registering. The name Cyclopath comes from the words encyclopedia (because I am a member of the Wikipedia and some other wikis) and psychopath (because I am ruthless). I have kind of an obsession with telephone networks, the internet, telecommunications, and technology in general and even plan to make a career out of it. So I find all of this phreaking business kind of fascinating. I also find the PLA text files and the prank calls on the site hilarious and useful. I especially like the text file about getting revenge (issue 002) and the one about getting information on people (issue 20). Even though they're very dated, some of the stuff still works in the 21st century. In addition to my dark passenger (and yes, I copied that from the TV show Dexter), to which phreaking and revenge appeals, I have a sort of Jim Blayless side to me. What I mean by that is I know a bit about network security, i.e. how to trace down somebody by their IP, how to get someone kicked off the internet (lots of great fun doing that to people who seriously harass you, people you just don't like, etc), how to get sites that piss you off blocked in schools and workplaces, how to trace down phone numbers, etc. That said, I pretty much know how to *not* get caught. Of course, bragging on here kind of compromises that.  :)

Anyway, you guys have a pretty cool site. See you around.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #1480 on: July 17, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
Hi all, my name is (classified), and I am from Southwestern Florida. I found PLA through Wikipedia a little over a year ago and finally I'm registering. The name Cyclopath comes from the words encyclopedia (because I am a member of the Wikipedia and some other wikis)

Stopped reading there. I refuse to read the rest until I have control of at least half of your Wiki sock puppets and they stop reverting it every time I fix some shitty grammar.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #1481 on: August 01, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »
Hi, I am Altalp. I am new around here. I like phones and puters and turtles. I wear pink socks on thursdays and I wear no pants on fridays. I think PLA is the bestest in the world!! YAY!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #1482 on: August 01, 2011, 06:06:03 PM »
Hi, I am Altalp. I am new around here. I like phones and puters and turtles. I wear pink socks on thursdays and I wear no pants on fridays. I think PLA is the bestest in the world!! YAY!

Ugh, what a newb!

Offline adivan

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-4
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1483 on: August 06, 2011, 05:41:12 AM »
hey folks! I am Cody Fisher from Devon,England. My friends call me Fish. Not that I look like a fish but it's pretty cool to be called as such. Well that's what I think.

Offline SplitDisk

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #1484 on: August 11, 2011, 12:57:39 AM »
Hey everyone, I used to post here in the early to late 2000's as "Mr Bungle"-than dropped out and got obsessed with drugs & rock n' roll... Now my brain is as fried as a PII running a Pro-Tools HD rig, props to anyone who gets that entire reference. It's really my love of electronic music which has brought me back here, to learn the pythonic ways of the digital underground. Before I even picked up a guitar I was a script kiddie, got my friend a phone call from his ISP from port-scanning on his connection. Thus ended my days of trying to be 1337, and began my descent into horrifically awkward teenage years wasted away on totse.com... and than I ended up here. Don't ask how I got here, it's as long and pointless as my life story which you basically already know if you've bothered to read this.

TL DR: My brain has more holes in it than a Windows 2000 firewall, teach me your ways oh digitally-enlightened ones.