Author Topic: Is hacking worth it?  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
    • YouTube
Is hacking worth it?
« on: August 27, 2011, 09:47:26 AM »
Lately iv been doing alot of hacking of facebook accounts of people i dont like... and actually even of some people i think are cool and i dont hate... But how likely am i to get caught if im just messing with people? Im only 15 so do you think i would actually get sent to jail and have to go to court (because it seems hacking is now a ''terrorist act'' even if its nothing big) So what exactly would happen if i were to get caught doing this? And how likely am i to get caught in the first place? Im not using any proxys, and im using a phishing site to get the passwords, along with a fake facebook account pretending to be an admin needing people to go to the site and put in their password.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
Re: Is hacking worth it?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:42:04 AM »
computer trespass - unauthorized use or access of a computer system... class E felony, likely 5 year probation sentence, not likely any jail time other than overnight in the bullpen...

they will probably try to put a single count on each time you gained illegal access into an account - even if it were the same account, then try to pile other shit on top of that, like the phishing... probably identity theft, or some other bogus shit... just so you cop a plea deal to a single charge of computer trespass..

being a juvenile you might avoid a felony conviction, but still not worth doing, especially not using a proxy... 

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »
You realize you're admitting to these crimes on a public forum using your real name, right?

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
Shit... i bet the cops are all over this place since you started kidnapping little girls... Oh well.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 03:10:27 PM »
Since you're not using a proxy, it wouldn't be difficult for people to get your IP. With that, they can file abuse reports on you, which gets your Internet service shut down, or they can hack the hell out of you if they're 1337 enough. If I were you, I wouldn't use my real name in a hacker forum; I'd definitely use some kind of phreaky pseudonym.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 11:44:41 AM »
Have you stopped, Chris?  I hope you have.