Author Topic: Trolling Mafia Wars on Facebook  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
Trolling Mafia Wars on Facebook
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:22 PM »
There's a game called Mafia Wars on Facebook, perhaps some of you have heard of it. I play Mafia Wars myself, which is how I came up with this idea. In the game, it is possible to "add to the hit list" any other player of the game, except members of your own mafia.

Of course, no high level player expects some random level 1 player to start hitlisting them at random, and they have varying reactions to the trolling. If you can mess with an entire Mafia Family, it's even better usually. There's hax to pull up player's main Facebook pages, meaning you can message them for even more lulz. What I did several months ago was made an account name "CHS Tarpon Cheerleaders" on Facebook and stole a real picture of the cheerleaders from a real Tarpon cheerleader's Facebook account for use on the fake account. Using that account, I would hitlist people repeatedly and eat popcorn as they went after me for revenge, and sometimes would ask who the account was a sockpuppet of (thinking that it was someone they had previously encountered or someone they knew playing a joke on them).

I played around with this account for a little while, but I deleted it when I started getting requests on it from real tarpon cheerleaders thinking it was one of their own. I could have used it to screw with their little teeny girl minds, but thought better of it because Facebook had my real IP address (screwing with Charlotte Cheerleaders is funny, but it's not funny when their asshole parents are able to trace you down). Methinks Chris Thomkinson or Cactus Cactus could do some interesting trolling.