Author Topic: Being a dick on Facebook  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
Being a dick on Facebook
« on: January 16, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
I just created a fake account on Facebook. So far I've used it to send nasty messages to the entire cheerleading squad of a particular high school, calling them ugly cunts and demanding that they leave my "boyfriend" alone (I'm pretending to be a girl). The fail is that I didn't know that Facebook has mandatory privacy for minors now, and I put in a birthday that would make the fake account a minor, so they might not be able to reply (which used to be the fun part, exchanging dramatic messages back and forth and eating popcorn as they got all upset).

Before someone tells me how dangerous it is to screw with teenaged girls, and how they can track down my IP, they can't because I used Tor (which is extremely hard to trace) both on the Facebook account and the Gmail account I had to make to make the Facebook account. In fact, I'm using Tor to write this post on the forum, mostly out of laziness because you guy's already have my home IP. This used to be great fun before Facebook and Myspace screwed it all up with changes to the privacy settings, getting spoiled teenaged girls all worked up. I'll keep y'all posted if I do get any replies, and feel free to drop any suggestions or requests for people to be fucked with.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:31:44 PM by Cyclopath »

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
Re: Being a dick on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »
I just created an account on Facebook named Jennifer Mage. So far I've used it to send nasty messages to the entire cheerleading squad of a particular high school, calling them ugly cunts and demanding that they leave my "boyfriend" alone (I'm pretending to be a girl). The fail is that I didn't know that Facebook has mandatory privacy for minors now, and I put in a birthday that would make Jennifer Mage a minor, so they might not be able to reply (which used to be the fun part, exchanging dramatic messages back and forth and eating popcorn as they got all upset).

Before someone tells me how dangerous it is to screw with teenaged girls, and how they can track down my IP, they can't because I used Tor (which is extremely hard to trace) both on the Facebook account and the Gmail account I had to make to make the Facebook account. In fact, I'm using Tor to write this post on the forum, mostly out of laziness because you guy's already have my home IP. This used to be great fun before Facebook and Myspace screwed it all up with changes to the privacy settings, getting spoiled teenaged girls all worked up. I'll keep y'all posted if I do get any replies, and feel free to drop any suggestions or requests for people to be fucked with.

so you used TOR to set up the account where you commit identity theft, and harassment of minors, and to set up the fake gmail account....

but then you go and brag about your crimes on a public forum that is indexed by google that you, by your own admission have visited and logged into from your real IP address??

did i miss something, or was going thru TOR a complete waste of your time, since you pretty much outed yourself on here?

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »
There's no identity theft here; I'm not impersonating anybody (the name on the fake account is made up). At most it's copyright violation, and as for the harassment, it's really not any worse than the prank calling that goes on around here, especially since after I'm done messing with them I tell them that it was all a joke and everything I said was boloney. The cops around here could care less about a one time prank on the internet; in fact they could care less about relentless harassment on the internet.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:30:30 PM »
Some of them took the bait. I'm not going to post their full names for their privacy.

Me:

Isabella, would you and your cheerleader friends keep you fucking slutty hands off of my boyfriend? I don't know what he sees in you cunts anyway because cheerleaders are all ugly fucking whores.

I sent you a friend request so you can respond since I don't think non-friends can send me messages and I can't figure out how to change the settings.

Isabella:

Who's your boyfriend? And actually no, we aren't all whores.

Me:

Really? Because every cheerleader I've ever known was a pathetic cunt that probably will end up scrubbing the floors somewhere for a living.

And <her high school> cheerleaders are the worst, you have no brains and you're all hideous.

My boyfriend's name is Tim Morgan, he doesn't have a Facebook and he is homeschooled like me. I don't know if it was you or not, but one of you cunts fucked him.

Isabella:

I don't know you, you don't know me. You don't need to come at me like that, and actually, half of us are in freaking advanced classes including me. I'm a freshman, what are you? A senior? Why are you coming at me? I don't even know who the hell your boyfriend is. I don't have my "hands all over" your boyfriend, whoever he is. Like seriously I have no idea what you're talking about, because none of us are sluts, none of us are ugly, and we actually do have brains. And it wasn't me. Figure out who it actually was, and then bring it up with them. Don't start crap with me about things you think one of us did. Unless I know one of the cheerleaders did it, I'm gunna defend them.

Me:

CHEERLEEADERS ARE ALL CUNTS AND WHEN THEY DIE THEY GO TO HELL. BUT YOU"RE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE ATHEISTS THAT ARE TOO STUPID TO BELIEVE IN HELL, AREN'T YOU?

Anyone ever call you a cunt before? Because you are one. And you're also the most hideous girl I've ever seen.

Isabella

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? And actually I'm catholic. And awesome, I'm glad you think I'm ugly. I don't care. Everyone has there own opinion. I've been called alot of things, but it's not true. I know who I am, obviously you don't.

Me:

And I'm not a freshman or a senior, I'm homeschooled. Learn to read you retard. Advanced Classes? Is that like ESE classes? Do you ride the fucking short bus?

Isabella:

You're really immature.

Me:

You're mom is really immature, otherwise she would have raised a better daughter.

Isabella:

Obviously your boyfriend is immature if he slept with someone else. Seriously, stop. I didn't have sex with your boyfriend, so you can hop off.

Me:

It might not have been you, but I still don't like you. You're a cunt, and I honestly hope you're crying right now.

Isabella:

You're really pathetic. I'm actually laughing. Really hard.

Me:

Maybe you'll laugh so hard that you'll fall out of your chair and break a bone. Awww, then you couldn't be a cheerleader anymore could you?

Isabella

Get a life. My ass, while engaged in intercourse, has fallen off due to laughter., honestly, you made my day.

Me:

Well good, at least I accomplished something. [:)] Honestly, I'm just screwing with you, I don't hate cheerleaders and I don't think you're ugly, you're actually kind of pretty. I just like to screw around it all

Isabella

You're really dumb, My ass, while engaged in intercourse, has fallen off due to laughter..

But thanks I guess.

Me:

A lot of people tell me that. I think it's funny to see people react to this kind of stuff.

Isabella

So you made all that crap up?

Me:

Yep. It was all a prank.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:25:48 PM by Cyclopath »

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »
Me:

Haley, you and your cheerleader friends please leave my boyfriend alone, I don't appreciate it when slutty cunts like you hit on him. Cheerleaders are all ugly whores, I don't know what he sees in you girls.

I sent you a friend request so you can respond, I don't think people that aren't my friend can send me messages.
    Haley:
        Um sorry but no one on our team is a slut and if you have a problem with your boyfriend talking to girls then fix it with him and not the girls he talks to.
    Me:

Talking, okay, but sleeping with him? You fucking cunts, get you own fucking boyfriends! And Haley, you might not be a slut, but people on your squad are, and as a general rule of thumb, all cheerleaders are, cheerleaders are the lowest form of scum to grace the earth and you're not pretty either, you're ugly and you're fat.
    Me:

You should be ashamed to be a cheerleader, especially a tarpon cheerleader.
    Haley:

My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. well i'm sorry you feel that way about me but I honestly don't care..

Me:

You should care, you should care that you and you're friends are going to hell when you die for all the whoring around you do. And maybe I'm being a bit too harsh on you, but why the fuck would you choose to be a cheerleader? Don't you know that cheerleaders are cunts and they all end up in hell when they die?
  Me:

Or are you one of those atheists that are too stupid to believe in hell?

By the way, you are beyond ugly, Haley. There's no words vile enough to describe how hideous you are.
    Haley:
        Well I honestly don't know why you just randomly wrote me on facebook when I have never heard of you before. And not all cheerleaders are whores, including me. And i'm really sorry that you think i'm so ugly, if that's what you think then don't look at me it is very simple (:
   Me:

Well, I honestly don't know why one of you skanks slept with my boyfriend. And you've not heard of me because I don't go to your shit hole of a school, you stupid ass. Anyone ever call you a cunt before?

You didn't answer me though. Why do you want to be a cheerleader? Why do you want to part of a stereotype that is a whore and a dumbass?
    Haley:

Who is your boyfriend? & I like sports and cheerleading is fun. And no no one has ever called me that before because i'm not one.
    Me:
        His name is Tim Morgan.
    Haley:

I've never even heard of his either so I really don't care about your issues you have with your boyfriend.
    Me:

Tim Morgan is homeschooled like I am, and he has no Facebook. He met you girls at one of the basketball games.
    Haley:

Well I don't remember meeting him so why don't you go tell the other girls to stop talking to him.
    Me:
        I don't know which one it was. I only know because a friend saw him messing around with one of you. And it still doesn't mean you innocent, you're a cunt too. Funny thing is it wasn't just him that met you girls at the game, I was with him too, and I thought you were nice then. I was wrong.
    Haley:

Okay well I don't know you but you seem a tad bit crazy and I really don't care what you think I am because your opinion doesn't matter.
    Me:

See, stuck up as usual, must be the tarpon cheerleader in you. You're stuck up like an old cactus.

CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS!
    Haley:
        My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. okay (:
  Me:

No, honestly, I'm just screwing with you Haley. I don't hate cheerleaders and I don't think you're ugly, you're actually kind of pretty! I do have a distaste for Charlotte High, but mostly I just like to screw around. Hopefully I didn't hurt your feelings too much.
    Haley:

You didn't.
    Me:
        Are you freaked out?
    Haley:

Nope, can't say that I am

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 05:41:22 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOL WOW DUDE THAT WAS GREAT! YOU ARE A PRANK GRAND WIZARD!

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »
I had told the other two that I was joking, and apparently Isabella told her friends about it while I was in the process of messing with this one.

Me:

You and your cheerleader friends, leave my fucking boyfriend alone you stupid fucking cunts! Cheerleaders are all fucking whores. Fuck you!

Alexis:

Who are you and whos your boyfriend?

Me:
    I'm <made up name> and my boyfriend is Tim Morgan. And one of you fucking ugly, pathetic, no good cunts went to bed with him behind my back. Anyone ever call you a cunt before? Because you are one, Alexis.

Alexis:

Umm i dont know who you are and i dont know who your boyfriend is, dont talk to me like that obvisly you have the wrong person

Me:

You're a cunt! C-U-N-T Cunt! All cheerladers are cunts! And you know cheerleaders all go to hell when they die because God doesn't like whores! Tarpon cheerleaders are the worst offenders too! FUCK YOU CUNT!

Alexis:

Okay whatever you say...

Me:

What ever I say? Doesn't it matter to you at all that you're destined for hell? Or are you one of those atheists that are too stupid to believe in hell?

Alexis:

Yeah i do believe in hell, but to bad im not a whore and you have done this to my enitire team, we tell eachother everything so we know its a joke, GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

Me:

Yeah, fuck you anyway Alexis

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »
To be honest, I've done better in the past; I used to do this kind of trolling all the time when I was in high school. I remember one girl said she wanted to meet me somewhere for a fight. I've done this before and I'm sure the person on the other end was probably crying over it. Perhaps it's a little over the top to do it to teenagers now that I'm 19, but it's not like it's middle schoolers or something; all I'm doing is adding a little more drama to the lives of teen girls whose lives are already filled with drama. It's kind of funny, I think.

Also, notice the grammatical errors in the girls' responses, despite one of them saying they're in "advanced classes"?

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
I wish I was cool enough to pick on teenage girls. Some guys get all the fun.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
Just got a reply from another one of them, but since they all already know what's going on, I can't really screw with her further.

Me:

Have you ever had another girl try and flirt with the boy that you love? If you have, then you know how much it hurts me to see you and your cheerleader friends messing around with my boyfriend. Please stop. You cheerleaders are all ugly and pathetic cunts, and you will probably all end up driving garbage trucks when you graduate.

If you can't reply to this because we're not friends, and you want to talk about this, you can send me a request. I don't care if you see all of the nothingness on my profile that I just made today. I just want you and your friends to leave my boyfriend alone.

Me:

Are you there?

Ariana:

i have no idea who you are or who your boyyfriend is. k? stop trashing me and all the other girls on the team. kay?

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
I wish I was cool enough to pick on teenage girls. Some guys get all the fun.

Perhaps it's not the nicest thing to do, but I was a teenager myself when I used to do this kind of trolling. I'm still practically a teenager. Us Phonelosers pick on people all the time, what's the difference if they're 16 or 86?

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 06:11:12 PM »
I was complimenting your abilities.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
I was complimenting your abilities.

Well, thanks. It's really not that difficult to do; teenagers are immature and are easy to get riled up, the only problem is people are afraid to mess with them because people will think you're a pedophile. Stupid pedophiles messing everything up!

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
you're right i have no idea what i am talking about a fake facebook page leading to identity theft charges http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/10/fake-facebook-page-draws-id-theft-charge.html

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »
you're right i have no idea what i am talking about a fake facebook page leading to identity theft charges http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/10/fake-facebook-page-draws-id-theft-charge.html

The difference is that woman was impersonating someone; she was using his photograph, his name, and his information. The fake profile I made is completely made up except the picture was of someone in Indiana; I didn't use that person's name (or anything similar to it for that matter) or her information. I KNOW that would be a mistake. Worst she could do is get me for copyright infringement.

By the way, two of them that added me as a friend have their phone numbers posted on their page! Methinks RBCP would rather I didn't post them though, and it'd probably be a bad idea for me regardless. At least for a couple of months anyway.