Author Topic: Being a dick on Facebook  (Read 8336 times)

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
Re: Being a dick on Facebook
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
Doesn't she look nerdy for a cheerleader?

[Edited to remove the censoring in the image; who cares if other Phone Losers see who she is?]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:52:06 PM by Cyclopath »

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
This one added me last night; I hadn't interacted with her at all until today, mainly due to my curiosity as to why she added my sockpuppet. You can probably tell I hadn't originally intended to troll her. I wasn't sure if she knew what I was up to last night, or what her reasoning for friend requesting the account was.

Me:

hi
    Amanda:
        Hi
    Me:

So out of curiosity, why did you add me?

I mean, not that I don't want to be friends with you
    Amanda:

I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, EVER.. You were adding the cheerleaders. So I thought id might add you too
    Me:

[:)]
    Amanda

Okay
    Me:

Well, I'm not a cheerleader or anything, but I'll be your friend
    Amanda

Okay, I don't know you.
        I just heard yoi were saying "rude" things to the cheerleaders..
    Me:

Are you a freshman?
    Amanda

No I'm a sophomorr

e
    Me:

Haha, so you heard about that
    Amanda:

Duh..
    Jennifer:

What can I say, I'm a prankster
    Amanda:

.. you call that a prank?
   Me:

Yep.
    Amanda:

Cool
    Me:

I knew a cheerleader from Charlotte once, she was rude to me, so that's why I decided to mess around like that

She called me a cunt, and pretty much all of those things
    Amanda:

Cool
    Me:

That was what was funny about it, well, for the moment
    Amanda

Cool
    Me:

Do you like what you do? You know, as a cheerleader?
    Amanda:

No, I'm just a cheerleader and I don't likke it
    Me:

My ass has fallen off due to laughter.

Sarcasm much?
    Amanda:

Why would you ask that?
    Me:

I don't know

Why do people think that cheerleaders are so bad? Looking at your profiles, you seem pretty normal
    Amanda:

I like being sarcastic. And that was a stupid question
    Me:

It was

Obviously you wouldn't be a cheerleader if you didn't like it. Unless you felt compelled to do it for some reason, like if your family expected it or your friends

I think some people do it just for the social status of being a "cheerleader"
    Amanda:

No, I don't do it for friends. Its that's what you're implying.
    Me:

No, I'm not implying anything, I just asked a simple question
    Amanda:
        Okay
    Me:

You seem really defensive
    Amanda:
        .. nope
    Me:

Am I annoying you?

You seem like you don't want to talk to me
    Amanda:

I don't know you.. and I'm not even sure if you're real
    Me:

What do you mean you're not sure if I'm real? You mean you think I'm a robot?

I'm not some 40 year old loser if that's what you're thinking
    Amanda:

Or a pretend facebook..

Yyeah, you're a robot.
    Me:

My ass has fallen off due to laughter.

A prankster using a prank Facebook? Say it isn't so!

I'm real, I just take precautions to make sure people don't try and retaliate against me

Like I hide my IP address for instance.
    Amanda:

Okay.. I'm deleting yoi
    Me:

Fine, it doesn't matter. Have a nice life, ugly

You're a cunt, and so are all your cheerleader friends

Fuck you!
    Amanda:

Okay I don't care. Its weird some random chick only adds cheerleaders.. and has one picture.
    Me:

You have additude problems

Me:

I wouldn't have said that about you otherwise

And that's me being honest

If you girls weren't assholes to everybody, maybe people wouldn't be an asshole to you

And I don't care if you delete me, fuck you anyway
    Amanda:

Im only mean because of what you said to everyone else... I'm not argueing with someone I don't know.

Me:
        So then if I hadn't been mean to your friends, then you would be nice?

Because honestly you look like a nice person

But you sound like you have attitude problems

And it doesn't sound like it's just because I was mean to your friends

I told Isabella that I wasn't going to screw with you girls anymore, and I wasn't going to screw with you

But hey, seems like none of you can take a joke
    Amanda:

Okay, well its not a joke when you say "f you"... sorry

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 08:07:11 PM »
I got this response from one of them today out of no where. I sent a long ass response back, but she didn't react in any way.

Ariana:

you obviously have waaay too much time on your hands if you can make fake facebook and add cheerleaders and "joke" about us being trash. if you were homeschooled, you wouldnt know all the cheerleaders.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 08:10:20 PM »
Anyways, I'm done messing with these girls, unless one of them decides to send a reply to one of my nastygrams out of nowhere. If you guys like the trolling, I can do some more of the same with some more cheerleading squads around the world, or pretty much any group of people. Something tells me I shouldn't be messing with anybody in particular for too long of time.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »
if you are going to edit her last name out of the image, you might want to look at the background window, as her name is not blacked out on that one...

probably not that good of an idea, being she looks to be a minor...

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »
if you are going to edit her last name out of the image, you might want to look at the background window, as her name is not blacked out on that one...

probably not that good of an idea, being she looks to be a minor...

Shit, now I feel like a n00b for missing that part in the background. I used to screw around like this with minors all the time many moons ago (when I was a minor myself), and nothing came of it (even the one time that somebody's mom threatened to "report me" to the school that I had listed as the fake person's school). Not like I'm posting nudes of them or threatening to kill them, I'm just stirring up high school drama for vulnerable high school students, under the disguise of a high school student (and in reality, I'm really not much older than them) in this particular scenario. That's not to say they won't try something, but then again, when you screw with adults they could try something too. I'm not a lawyer, but I assume that most of the pranks we pull here come with some sort of legal risk.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
yea, there is always a legal aspect of all pranks...

but underage chicks is probably a bad target...
especially with all of the anti-bullying bullshit...
if one of these young girls was to do something dramatic, such as an attempted suicide or something - even if it had nothing to do with you fux0ring with them, the evidence of your doing so exists, and while it would be difficult to criminally prove your guilt, many people have had success in filing wrongful death civil suits against people...

an older mark, or target would be less susceptible to such dramatic actions against themselves over some shit someone said over the interwebz...

also, even if it is discussed as a joke, if conversations turn in any way sexual, then it ends up on some type of to catch a predator type shit...and that ain't really a good look for anyone...

i am not trying to be a wet blanket on your fun... just want you to use caution with your fun.. 

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 09:52:14 PM »
yea, there is always a legal aspect of all pranks...

but underage chicks is probably a bad target...
especially with all of the anti-bullying bullshit...
if one of these young girls was to do something dramatic, such as an attempted suicide or something - even if it had nothing to do with you fux0ring with them, the evidence of your doing so exists, and while it would be difficult to criminally prove your guilt, many people have had success in filing wrongful death civil suits against people...

an older mark, or target would be less susceptible to such dramatic actions against themselves over some shit someone said over the interwebz...

also, even if it is discussed as a joke, if conversations turn in any way sexual, then it ends up on some type of to catch a predator type shit...and that ain't really a good look for anyone...

i am not trying to be a wet blanket on your fun... just want you to use caution with your fun..

You make good points here. Although I have been taking precautions to avoid being found out (like removing names so that Google doesn't pick them up, for instance), the last thing I want is for people to try and pin me as a sex predator. Fuck that shit.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
i know... just trying to make sure everyone plays safe, and gets to go home at the end of the night.. =)

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 06:29:54 PM »
Interesting that someone replies a day later, telling someone who hasn't interacted with her or her "teammates" for an entire day to back off and leave them alone. I have to laugh at her criticism of me calling someone a cactus.

Ariana:

shes my best friend. back the hell off. kay? and everyone thinks your freaking retarded? you didnt make anyone cry or anything. mad a little at first but when you call someone a cactus? you look like a fool moron. and stop sending me pages of messages. i dont care to talk to you? BACK OFF MY BEST FRIEND LEAVE ME ALONE AND QUIT TALKING TO MY TEAMMATES. kay?

Me:

You're a little slow. If you want you to leave you alone, stop sending me messages, kay? I was done with you last night.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »

my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 04:47:29 AM »
Wow, all of that just over telling someone to shut the fuck up? People are way too vulnerable to our trolling, some random guy on the internet says something nasty to them and they flip out over it. I took it way too easy on those cheerleaders, I should have just continued to be nasty to them and not told two of them that I was just joking around. Then again, just what I did they're probably still talking about it. Plus, I can just picture them right now playing the blame game, accusing anybody and everybody in their school of doing it. If I'd not told two of them that I was just screwing around, I imagine it would started an all out war. I logged into that account this morning to see if there was anymore activity, and found that the last remaining one of them that had added me as a friend has blocked me. Which means they're still thinking about it I'd say.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 10:43:34 AM »
I don't think any of these girls are the sharpest tools in the shed, but this one is just plain stupid; apparently she wants me to leave her and her friends alone, but she invariably sends replies to my messages a day after I send them, after I haven't sent anything to her or her friends in 24 hours. She evidently doesn't know how to ignore a troll; she claims that the trolling isn't getting her upset, but why would she keep replying if it weren't?

Ariana

your a fucking idiot

Me

You're a fucking cunt (and stop butchering the English language you fucktard; it's "you're," not "your"). Aren't you the one that said to stop sending messages? I found the following information online about a "liberal trait" known as "last wordism," and it seems to apply to you:

"Last wordism is a tactic used in a debate or discussion, resorted to in the belief that victory can be obtained by having the "last word." A statement can be identified as last wordism if it adds no new substance to an argument; it is intended to achieve its effect through recency rather than through relevance."

Considering "liberal" seems to be considered a bad thing down in Dixie where you're from, I'm guessing none of the rednecks that go to your school like you. Especially considering how ugly you are, and how stupid you are (and if you really are in honors classes, they must be special ed honors classes). When I say that I mean it. Amanda [Google doesn't need to see this] (your best friend) might look like a nerd, but at least she's not butt ugly like you are. You wouldn't make much friends in my school either, my school is filled with assholes, that is where I've learned to be an asshole. People with attitude problems like you are perfect targets for assholes like me. I should post about you on /b/, you would never hear the end of all the pranks Anonymous would be pulling on you. Then again, I could always call up your school and trick the lunch ladies into pulling the Ansul system so that you little fuckers don't get anything to eat for lunch for all of next week. Except I can't do that because now you're going to warn them (My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., like I would tell you about any kind of prank I'm actually considering).

People like you don't deserve to be a cheerleader, you make us all look bad. You might as well go hide under a rock you ugly cunt, nobody likes you, and you are nothing to the world outside of your little cheerleader group. And stop sending messages to me if you're going to demand that I leave you and you're friends alone, every time I see a new message from you it makes me want to troll your whole squad all over again, because you're all fugly cunts with bad attitudes.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT, AND A FUCKING LOSER!

While I was at it, I decided to send another message to Alexis:

Me:

First of all, I wanted to point out how ugly you are. Seriously! You're the ugliest cunt on your squad! And you look like a bimbo! Why don't you steal your rich parents money and go get some plastic surgery? It's totally the in thing these days for fugly loners like you!

Secondly, I want to point out how stupid one of your team members is for always replying to my messages a day after I send them to her, making me want to troll all of you all over again. She's keeping it alive! Fucking n00b! Where exactly is Punta Gorda, Florida again? Oh how I hope I never pass through there, and be surrounded by such stupid people. Have a nice life, fucktard.

I figure I'll leave them alone from here on unless one of them sends reply that's particularly interesting; it's not kosher to mess with the same people for too long at a time.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:50:00 PM by Cyclopath »

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 10:48:13 AM »
Isn't there someone on here that hates New Jersey/likes to make fun of New Jersey? Because the stupid one is from Red Bank. I didn't blank out the last names this time because Google's not gonna pick it up from an image, and I could care less if someone else wants in on the fun. Just as long as they're not a pedophile of course.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:17 PM »
ok, google might not pick up on the name in the image... but you did put amanda's full name in the text for your reply... just sayin'