Author Topic: Jerky Boys Podcast  (Read 2283 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Jerky Boys Podcast
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
http://castroller.com/Podcasts/TheJerkyBoys

There's a link to Johnny Brenan's new podcast where he talks about the good ole days and says the word "classic" approximately 100 times during each show.  It's good stuff, though.  He tells the backstory on a bunch of his old pranks and he's actually kept a weekly schedule for 13 episodes now.

718-878-5668

That's the show's voicemail and call-in number.  Call and leave him some wacky PLA-themed messages.  I left one yesterday from Chris Tomkinson from Verizon Corporate Security.  He even picks up sometimes and you might get to talk to him and be on the show.

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
Re: Jerky Boys Podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 07:24:44 AM »
"Chris Tomkinson from Verizon Corporate Security"

So what exactly did Chris have to say this time? This kind of reminds me of when I called a university as Jim Blayless from AT&T Security and tried to trick them into divulging my nemesis's contact information. I tried calling them on three different occasions but they wouldn't tell me anything. Maybe some day I'll get the ambition to pull up to a payphone again and see if I can trick the grandmother into telling me where to send all that junk mail, magazines, and other unordered merchandise.

I have a feeling the problem is modern caller ID; payphones usually come up as the business they're outside dash "COIN", so, for instance, if you call from a payphone outside of CVS, it will say CVS-COIN on the caller ID.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
I told him that Cyclopath talks too much.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
"Chris Tomkinson from Verizon Corporate Security"

So what exactly did Chris have to say this time? This kind of reminds me of when I called a university as Jim Blayless from AT&T Security and tried to trick them into divulging my nemesis's contact information. I tried calling them on three different occasions but they wouldn't tell me anything. Maybe some day I'll get the ambition to pull up to a payphone again and see if I can trick the grandmother into telling me where to send all that junk mail, magazines, and other unordered merchandise.

I have a feeling the problem is modern caller ID; payphones usually come up as the business they're outside dash "COIN", so, for instance, if you call from a payphone outside of CVS, it will say CVS-COIN on the caller ID.

that is where spoofing comes in handy... unless of course you are calling a system that uses ANI to obtain caller information such as a toll free number..