Author Topic: SCVNGR  (Read 2736 times)

Offline rasterdragon

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Low-level employee
SCVNGR
« on: April 17, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »
there's an app on droid fones, most that have it by default. it's called SCVNGR. it's basically foursquare, but you get a scavenger hunt to perform. i think it will be hilarious to set them up with the locations of the new PLA tour shirts. here's the site to do that:
http://www.scvngr.com/

now here's the deal, you can only set up about 3 with the "free" account. but those seem to be linked by email. so get started. if you set one up, let everyone know the location, so we don't waste a tag. make them fucking hilarious and weird, then tell us where it is. you'll have to use the print of the new tour shirts for the locations. post your location and "challenge" below. have PHUN!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:37:55 AM by rasterdragon »

Offline rasterdragon

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Low-level employee
Re: SCVNGR
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 10:57:22 AM »
here's the first

bustcon @Mc Connell Inn
497 South Lawson Drive, Green Lake, WI 54941

harass the desk people by calling from random rooms. complain of marijuana smoke in other rooms and needing 30 towels. 2 points.

ooo, it went up to 5! post away! you have to go under the "builder" section, btw.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:59:47 AM by rasterdragon »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: SCVNGR
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
This app is a neat idea, but there are no challenges around me.  All the places I click on, the only challenge is to "Check in" and other boring, Foursquare-like tasks.  I'm very disappointed in this app for legitimate fun!  Therefore, I'm going to make the task at the bar by my house to go in the women's restroom and rape a bitch.