Author Topic: PLA Radio Episode #7 - Screwing With Other Podcasts  (Read 13839 times)

Offline gatsuuga

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Re: PLA Radio Episode #7 - Screwing With Other Podcasts
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 03:31:10 PM »
Hi, I'm a big fan of the site and the podcast.  While I love all of the episodes, the Pat Melton prank really does stand out as something that will always cheer me up on a bad day.  I was wondering if you could allow us to download the flash program (if it was done in flash, maybe you used something else) that has all the sound clips you used?  Not that I would use it to prank, I just thought it would be fun to have.  There's just something about the obnoxiousness in his voice. 

And secondly, did you make any other calls that day using the Pat soundboard that didn't make the final cut?  Can we hear those?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 04:05:13 PM »
When I made the calls, I just had a directory of sound files that I clicked on and they played in Winamp.  But after I was done with the Patrick prank I thought it'd be fun to make an actual soundboard and make it available on the site.  Unfortunately I'm a newb at Flash.  I managed to make a soundboard by using another soundboard's source files, but it's a little screwed up, as you'll notice.  Here is it:

http://www.phonelosers.org/stuff/new_patrick.swf

I just haven't had the motivation to figure it out.  There are a few other calls, but they're not interesting enough to even post.

z09

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »
When I made the calls, I just had a directory of sound files that I clicked on and they played in Winamp.  But after I was done with the Patrick prank I thought it'd be fun to make an actual soundboard and make it available on the site.  Unfortunately I'm a newb at Flash.  I managed to make a soundboard by using another soundboard's source files, but it's a little screwed up, as you'll notice.  Here is it:

http://www.phonelosers.org/stuff/new_patrick.swf

I just haven't had the motivation to figure it out.  There are a few other calls, but they're not interesting enough to even post.

Seeing that nobody else will say anything:  "Good job!"  I used it to prank some people!

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 09:32:16 AM »
watch out or ebaums world will steal it
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 09:56:41 AM »
watch out or ebaums world will steal it

If they leave the link to phonelosers.org on the board, I'd be happy for them to!  Oh wait, it's Ebaums.  They wouldn't leave the link there.