Author Topic: When need a Bridge  (Read 3523 times)

Offline rodneytrollz

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Low-level employee
When need a Bridge
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
There needs to be a bridge for intellectual talk without all the flooding and toners ruining the genius power of mutual intelligent conversation.I mean i enjoy a great prank call just like the next person,however in my opinion the scene we all love is dying.So those interested in getting a bridge started and i do not mean some lame Skype group,i am talking about  old school Did access then message me or lets brainstorm on the forum and get something going.
"History not used is nothing, for all intellectual life is action, like practical life, and if you don't use the stuff well, it might as well be dead"

Arnold J. Toynbee

Offline xyzqwa

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
  • Telnet User
Re: When need a Bridge
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »
So, like this forum?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:04:36 PM »
TheN set up a Mumble server at mumble.madhouselive.com.  Seems like Mumble is better than a voice bridge, but you'll probably hate that if you hate Skype.  What's wrong with Skype?  It's the same as dialing a phone, only better sound quality and you can send each other links and video chat if you want.  If someone has Skype-in, you can dial in with your phone and just pretend it's a bridge.  And there is no flooding or toners on Skype.  And you could be messaged about the conference in progress ON SKYPE!  I don't know how intellectual conversation with a bunch of weird pranksters is going to get though.

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »
I don't know how intellectual conversation with a bunch of weird pranksters is going to get though.

Just like your mom! BURN!!!
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com