Author Topic: Read this before posting phone numbers!  (Read 8011 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Read this before posting phone numbers!
« on: February 05, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »
This section is for posting interesting phone numbers.  You can post pay phones, test lines, weird recordings, ANIs, party lines, etc.  Anything that's legal to call.

• DO NOT post personal phone numbers!
  • Don't post business numbers with intentions of harassment.
  • Don't post anything that would get people into trouble for calling it.
  • Don't post numbers that require a login and password unless it's some kind of public system that regular people are supposed to call into.
  • Don't post things that will cause grief for RBCP or the forums.

Here's how I'd like this to work...start a new topic with the type of phone numbers that you'd like posted in that thread.  Then post a few numbers to get it started.  For example, start a thread called Pay Phone Numbers.  The first post has a few of your favorite pay phones.  Then people can just add to it. 

Maybe we could even be more specific, like New Jersey Pay Phones.  And then murd0c will yell at us because he thinks New Jersey sucks so bad.  But whatever, just try to stick to that kind of format.  It's okay to try out different kinds of threads while we try to figure out what works best for creating giant lists of phone numbers.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
Re: Read this before posting phone numbers!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »
I was wondering how you were going to deny any wrong doing in that new thread.
It's a good amendmant, though. Now I can post my complete list of phone sex hot line numbers!!!11!!!