Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Ask Anyone

So I want to do something illegal

(1/2) > >>

Ellerbucks:
So I want to go drinking with some of my friends. I have alcohol, and now all we need is a place to do it. I figured I'd take a walkthrough through a for sale house (By a developer of course) and open a basment window while I was in there so we can get in the next night. Now does anyone know the likely hood of this window being checked and closed? Also what are the chances of getting caught as well as how much trouble could I get in? I am 18 now so that probably doesnt help me. Also is there anything Im not thinking of? Whatre your thoughts on this plan over all? I dont plan on sleeping in this house, we'll all be sleeping in the back of my truck which is pretty big.

rbcp:
Drinking isn't worth this much effort or risk.  Just wait til you're 21, then hang out in bars.

Ellerbucks:
Is the risk really all that high though? I really dont believe the likely hood of being caught is high.

rbcp:
Aren't there neighbors?  They might notice people being around or lights being on in an empty house.  Go find some woods to drink in. 

Joy Gerbil:
See if you find a friend with methed-out parents and a garage. Works for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version