Author Topic: my weekly weird story  (Read 2220 times)

my weekly weird story
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:01:26 AM »
Hello all:

Something funny had happened and I wanted to share it with you guys:

so I went to pay my rent yesterday and the landlord starts this monthly chipchat crap to keep a good relationship and ensure my continuity, and suddenly she says "I better don't see you on the house across the street there" so I said "why?" cuz I had no idea what she was talking about and she said "they are hooking there, two sisters for 20 pesos (about 8 USA dollars)" and I said "I didn't know that, don't worry I'm not that kind of guy, I'm a really happy with my wife" at the same time I couldn't believe the price since is damn nothing.
I've spent all the phreakin afternoon checking the house across the street and thinking about going to ask for a cup of sugar...

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: my weekly weird story
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:38:44 AM »
Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 10:01:33 AM »
Well, if he's not paying the wife at all....
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 01:01:49 AM »
Well, if he's not paying the wife at all....

believe me being married is far more expensive than go on party a few times a month, but feels great.

Arbie: I know that you are mad with me but stop killing me please! I'm gonna cry like a baby now  :'(

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
  • OMG...so what does that red button do again??
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 03:32:45 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. wow, you can get girls in Fulton industrial Atlanta for as low as 5 dollars or alittle rock (granted she'd be full of crabs prob HIV positive, maybe even a tranny) but yea thats funny.