Author Topic: WWJD?  (Read 8407 times)

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
  • OMG...so what does that red button do again??
WWJD?
« on: November 09, 2006, 06:42:49 PM »
Personally, I would get a kick out of some prank calls going to like church's and mosques and synagogues and satanic church's...ext...organized religion just sucks. No offense to any bible thumpers out there...I just havent heard any good chruch calls...actually I haven't heard any...  :(

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
Re: WWJD?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 08:14:26 PM »
I've heard HILLARIOUS calls to "Christian" hotlines. They will belive ANYTHING you say, aslong as you say "jesus" alot.  :)
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 02:21:19 AM »
Good stuff could be calling the Christians and make them believe that you are calling from the closest Synagogue saying that you know that at the mosque are organizing some sort of Anti Christian shit, then you call the Jews and say the same version but the other way around. After that you start calling them pretending some Arabic accent and saying anti Christian/Jewish things until they piss off and they will actually call to the mosque to see what the fuck is going on there, if you are also able to beige box the mosque, well that could be damn hilarious.
Another good joke could be calling the Christians saying that you are from the Synagogue and you all are ready to be converted, if you managed to get a priest while the Jews are praying well OMG! a video tape of that should earn the Academy award.

Well that’s all, just let me know if you are really doing this one.

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 10:16:24 AM »
Good stuff could be calling the Christians and make them believe that you are calling from the closest Synagogue saying that you know that at the mosque are organizing some sort of Anti Christian shit, then you call the Jews and say the same version but the other way around. After that you start calling them pretending some Arabic accent and saying anti Christian/Jewish things until they piss off and they will actually call to the mosque to see what the fuck is going on there, if you are also able to beige box the mosque, well that could be damn hilarious.

that has potential...but then again...it could just start another jihad...witch would make it even more funny...

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 11:39:48 AM »
i agree, i can't get enough of pranking religion either.  Maybe some simple 3-way fun, call a church + a synagogue + let them fight it out.  "Do you want to be saved?"  "No I want to save you" etc...

check out captain janks... he pranks mother angelica, a few christian talk shows asking them if they've read howard stern's book, etc...

Once when I was 19 I snuck in a church of like 100-150 people that was quietly in session, right in the middle of prayer, got up on the balcony behind everybody, and screamed PENIS before running outside + into my friends' getaway car.  Your turn.

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 12:03:38 PM »
haha thats not bad either...I was on the bridge one day and somebody gave me an idea to call a church and ask someone if jesus saves whores...and when they say yes (which will be a likely answer) ask them if he could save a about three for you because your having a party next friday...it was funny but it's kinda like the whole, "Is your refrigerator running?" kind of joke....but it still amused me...I want to go to church lookin like a muslim muslim just for kicks...the whole nine yards and during like intermission claim there is a bomb or something in the pull-pit...but then i'd more likely go to jail...so bad idea

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
You people are the ones that make me ashamed to be someone from the US.  Pulling a prank on someone is one thing but starting a religious battle for a couple of laughs is just rediculous.

P4nyk

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 03:12:57 PM »
You people are the ones that make me ashamed to be someone from the US.  Pulling a prank on someone is one thing but starting a religious battle for a couple of laughs is just rediculous.

P4nyk

I'm not saying I would do it...although any religion willing to kill someone else just because they arnt conforming or following the
same belief system  isn't really a religion at all, is it? at least not a peaceful one, which is what they all claim...

now, all I'm saying is, if they have the right to stand out on the corner of the street and harrass me...I think my little pranks
even it out, besides as the good b-i-b-l-e says "an eye for an eye and a cheek for a cheek" or something like that (not to mention does anyone really think that anything we
mentioned would start a religion's battle? really, come on now)

America was founded under religion that's one of the main reasons why we sailed to the new world...freedom of religion
but if one has the right to choose their own religion I have the right to make fun of them...except those monks...they will pull out that kung fu like in walker texas ranger... :-X :-X

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »

J = ?

:D :D :P

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
the J stands for josh, everyone knows that...don't they

nice banner though

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »

P4nyk

America was founded under religion that's one of the main reasons why we sailed to the new world...freedom of religion
but if one has the right to choose their own religion I have the right to make fun of them...except those monks...they will pull out that kung fu like in walker texas ranger... :-X :-X

No, the US was founded for freedom from persecution not America.  America is a lot bigger than the US.

P4nyk

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 04:02:36 PM »
okay...freedom of prosection from what? alot of it had to do with religion...but your right about the america deal, it is the U.S. not america in a whole...my bad

I stand corrected

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
I agree with you about religion.  It does carry out campains of violence and control in its name.  But another thing it does is provide people with hope.  Hope that after they die life will be peaceful and just.  It just seems to me that pranking them and causing issues messes with that sense of hope.  Just my two cents.

P4nyk

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 12:37:07 AM »

P4nyk

Thanks god I'm not from the States, are we cool then? I mean can I keep going with my standard bullshit without ashamed you??

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
pranking them and causing issues messes with that sense of hope

Nah... I disagree.  They had hope before I had my fun, + a simple phone call shouldn't destroy that.  Even wearing a hajib to communion or something shouldn't fuck with faith, although I say being disruptive in a threatening, violent way is counterproductive, religion notwithstanding.  A religious battle's the last thing I want, but hey, not all muslims can take a joke; only the intelligent ones.  That's why I didn't mention mosques.