Author Topic: Weird phone inventions!  (Read 2889 times)

Weird phone inventions!
« on: November 22, 2006, 04:28:18 AM »
This comes from the USA patents office:

Kids like to talk on the phone, or at least they often pretend to talk on the phone, imitating their parents.  And unfortunately, some kids have respiratory ailments that require them to inhale aerosol medications.  But JR. may not see an inhaler as a necessary evil and could put up a struggle while you are trying to administer relief.  So what's a helpful but harried parent to do?  Gas them with the telephone! 

Next time JR. needs his inhaler, ask him to pick up his special new phone. The phone has a pre-recorded message or music playing into the earpiece.  When JR. opens his mouth in awe or boredom, push the magic button and an aerosol spray of his medication comes spewing out from the phones mouthpiece, gassing him before he knows what hit 'em.  Now we're all for helping parents with this tricky task, but even our cat is smart enough to realize that you can gas me once or gas me twice, but third time that phone makes an appearance, it's time to run in the opposite direction.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
Re: Weird phone inventions!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »
link?

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
I usually tell the sin but no the sinner; this time I'll make an exception just because is you:

http://www.totallyabsurd.com/absurd.htm

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 08:56:46 AM »
The "harried parent" should force their kids to take their medicine.  Hold them down and shove it in their mouth.  How hard is that?  Makes a lot more sense than playing a mean trick on them that's only going to work once.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 02:33:23 PM »
is that even legal! WTF! I don't see how that one can be recommended by the FDA...
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline Colonel Panic

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-40
  • I lost my phone! Guess that makes me a phoneloser!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:40:14 AM »
The "harried parent" should force their kids to take their medicine.  Hold them down and shove it in their mouth.  How hard is that?  Makes a lot more sense than playing a mean trick on them that's only going to work once.
Why not? It works on my cat.

Offline Billy_The_Kid

• Fastest dialer in the west.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 07:48:55 PM »
This sounds like a cover so terrorists can infect us with small pox or something.
I'll exile barbarian style, like an executer.