Author Topic: Revenging Someone Who Has Your Info  (Read 3963 times)

Offline theevilmonkee

• Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-0
  • Low-level employee
Revenging Someone Who Has Your Info
« on: March 20, 2013, 02:54:27 PM »
Before buying some used things on eBay, I often nationally search Craigslist to see  if I can find a better deal.  So I found a good deal thousands of miles away from me in another state, called the guy, and he said he'd be cool  if I paid full price plus shipping.  I could tell the guy wasn't too savvy considering he was like, "Paypal?  So like, how do I do that?"  But finding him harmless, I figured mailing him $28 cash wouldn't be too much of a risk.  I know I'm the real idiot here for sending cash through the mail, but in a way I'm glad it's hooked me up with this asshole.

Long story short...it's been nearly 2 months and I don't have anything back.  He's kept in semi-decent contact through texting, and acknowledged getting the money.  I honestly don't think he ever planned on ripping me off, but his incompetence has prevented him from figuring out how to acquire a box to ship it.  I've harassed him about returning the cash like he promised to, to the point where he's pissed about it and I can tell I'm never seeing that money back.  After nonstop unanswered phone calls yesterday, he finally answered saying "FUCK, I'M SLEEPING".  In retaliation, he called me back later that day doing the classic prank of just saying "hello?" over and over again.  He only got about 2 "hello's" in before I won the argument by cactusing the rest of the call, which really seemed to get under his skin.

So the bottom line is, I already have this guy's real name (different from the one he gave me), address, cell-phone number, facebook, and Twitter, and I'm itching to go all-out Chris Thomkinson on the guy.  But the thing is, at one point or another, I've told him my real name, address, and cell phone number.  Should I wait to start messing with him after a month to the point where he's probably deleted the texts?  Or how do you guys manage harassing people when they have your info?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:31:28 PM by theevilmonkee »

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
Re: Revenging Someone Who Has Your Info
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 02:45:26 PM »
Revenge is a dish best served cold.....wait about a year or two