Author Topic: School Intercom  (Read 2841 times)

Offline fr0g

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
School Intercom
« on: May 19, 2006, 05:27:32 PM »
Hey, I'm new here, and I did a little bit of research on phreaking after reading about it in the anarchists cookbook. The end of the school year is in a couple of weeks for me, and I wanna try and get into their intercom and spam sounds  ;D

They use a phone in the main office to do announcements and I really doubt it is going to be that complicated, because all of the classrooms have phones in them, and you can call other classrooms phones by entering the room number, or you can call other classrooms intercoms by entering a * before the number. Some classes have wireless, some have cords... If this system is familiar to any of you, or if you know of ways I could do this, any help is greatly appreciated. This would be to funny to play sounds on, because knowing my school, It could take them a while to figure out how to get it to stop.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: School Intercom
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 05:50:10 PM »
My suggestion is to get the brand and model number off the phones, then research them with Google.  Maybe you'll find an instruction manual for the whole system online.  If not, maybe you can order one from the company.