Author Topic: hello  (Read 4103 times)

Offline mikey677

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
hello
« on: May 24, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
hey im mike im new to this stuff im a fomer nextel employee and interested in phreaking and naturally good at "social engineering" which i did a lot b4 knowing what it was

z09

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »
Hello I love to social engeneer Nextel.  I problaly SE you once. 

Also what department did you work for?  Have any top secret test numbers for us? 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:17:08 PM by z09 »

Offline TPhreak

• ATHF Nigga!
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-13
  • SA forums!
    • Marijuana Records
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 09:26:04 PM »
Test numbers? Of the top secret kind? WHOA imwithstupid

Just fuck'n with ya. But really...

No, really.
*rainbowsmiley* "Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day. - Some black man" *rainbowsmiley*

z09

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 03:16:02 PM »
I mean like some number that if you call it, it blows up some guy's phone or something.

But seriously I just might have socail engeneered you at one point.  What is your login and password so I can verify you?

Offline mikey677

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 06:57:46 PM »
z09: actually most of the stores wouldn't tell the customer shit over the phone unless they were in earlier that day or they knew them in person but one thing i noticed other employees would do is some one would call and say EXAMPLE: hey man its john from the whatever mall store our we don't have anymore i870's how many do you have? i'm gonna send someone over.And they'd basically give them any info they wanted if they were from another store.also they have an agent code and password when you call up customer service.sometimes if our direct number was taking too long theyd call customer service to put an order through but everythings also changed bc it's sprint now

z09

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »
z09: actually most of the stores wouldn't tell the customer shit over the phone unless they were in earlier that day or they knew them in person but one thing i noticed other employees would do is some one would call and say EXAMPLE: hey man its john from the whatever mall store our we don't have anymore i870's how many do you have? i'm gonna send someone over.And they'd basically give them any info they wanted if they were from another store.also they have an agent code and password when you call up customer service.sometimes if our direct number was taking too long theyd call customer service to put an order through but everythings also changed bc it's sprint now

Yeah most of the time you can information if you pretend to be another employee though.  Say something like:

You: Hello this is Marvin from collections I am transfering over a costmer to you.

Them: Okay can I have the phone number?

You: Yeah its 714-xxx-xxxx

Them: The name on the account?

You: He gave me the name as Jack Hoffman, but is it coming up for you?

Them: It pulled up another account.

You: Oh, what account did it pull up?

Them: The name on the account is Jason Tassi

You: Okay well can I check with them here?

Them: Go ahead

You: Did the address happen to be on 5642 St. Mark St.?

Them: No I am showing a 12181 Ludlow Ave.

You: Okay

Now I have never had the balls to do this.  But RBCP has.  Check PLA episode number 2 and he does this to many buissneses.

Offline mikey677

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 01:51:42 AM »
yeah but on a retail level sounding more casual isnt a bad thing like hey its fred from rochester store(should be somewhat locall;same market) might be less suspicious than calling and being too formal for example if some guy got on the phone and said hello this is jonathon brown, retail store associate for the xxxx branch nextel store id think wtf is going on here?

actually sounding more confident in what youre asking for is good too when youre talking just ask like its your 300th time and it's routine for you to do it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 01:56:28 AM by mikey677 »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »
Hey Mikey, maybe you can help spice up the Nextel section of this page.