Author Topic: Calling Phreaks who would like a little chaos.  (Read 9045 times)

Offline KnightsofTokyo

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
Calling Phreaks who would like a little chaos.
« on: January 08, 2007, 02:41:10 PM »
My friend's sister, Dacia,  went missing last monday. (UPDATE: Shane is no longer a suspect, and his number is now useless, and since I can't put personal information about someone who is not guilty or a wanted criminal online I have removed the number for legal reasons... and cause the admins asked me to. Dacia is still missing herself but is now in possession of a stolen van with a handycap tag on the mirror. Her check was cashed, finally, in boston and we think she's running away, when she was originally thought to have been kidnapped. We don't know why she's running, but her family is still looking for her.)

knightsoftokyo@yahoo.com or respond here.

Thank you all.
-Kari (HektorVictorious)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 11:55:28 AM by KnightsofTokyo »

Offline blacfox

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Re: Calling Phreaks who would like a little chaos.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »
this is what i get:

(706) 231-XXXX

The name and address associated with this phone number are unlisted or private.
Phone DetailsType: Cell PhoneProvider: Bellsouth Mobility, LlcLocation: GA

Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.

a little social engineering to "Bellsouth Mobility" to have the phone shut off should work, because when he calls to have i turned on he will use the town he is in to register his phone :)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 12:48:09 PM by rbcp »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »
LETS ALL HARASS SHANE AT 706-231-XXXX!@!#@#@  THAT'LL TEACH HIM TO ABDUCT PEOPLZ!@@@@%@$@$
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 12:48:24 PM by rbcp »

kelsokid18

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »
Let's turn and burn

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 12:54:04 AM »
How do you manage to find a kidnapper's name and phone number without finding out his address?

"OMG WHERES MY DAUGHTER?"
"SHANE CODY TOOK HER! HIS NUMBER IS 706-231-XXXX!"
"WHERE DOES HE LIVE?"
"I DON'T KNOW, I JUST CAN TELL PEOPLE'S NAMES AND NUMBERS FROM THEIR FACES."

What kind of cryptologist are you? Amateur? Saw the Da Vinci Code?

How do you manage to find a kidnapper's signee for a home phone contract AND find enough evidence to believe that his mother, of all people, would know where he is, without finding out his address?

If this guy is wanted for so much, which obviously would have taken at least a small chunk of time to commit, HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS PHONE NUMBER AND NOT HIS ADDRESS? WHY WOULD POLICE NOT BOTHER TO CONTACT THE TELCO AFTER FINDING HIS NAME AND NUMBER?

You don't have any friends with a sister named Dacia, do you.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 12:48:41 PM by rbcp »
To see this post in braille, click here.

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 12:59:50 AM »
How do you manage to find a kidnapper's name and phone number without finding out his address?

You just gotta contact the kidnapper's Union; GOSH!

PS: Arbie, why have you left the phone number posted? I thought you didn't like that, just wondering...

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 04:13:34 AM »
OH b0y it is a Prank  phone CAll!! I feel liek PLA Radeo espiode FIVE!!1
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline KnightsofTokyo

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 05:36:49 AM »
Frog asked the questions an so I will answer. This is NOT a prank. The thing is that we believe the telephone number actually belongs to shane's parents. We know the number for several reasons. 1.) He was dating Dacia three years ago, until he got drunk and decided to punch her front teeth out. 2.) We found his number programmed on Dacia's cellphone. We called all the georgia numbers on the phone and met up with a friend of her's in Georgia who said that she had been talking to Shane again.

The reason the cops don't go after him is because "he has NOT committed a murder and therefore is NOT a high priority" The man's few charges are not enough for a manhunt. The cops are basically waiting until they find a body to actually start doing anything about it.

Our goal is to prevent there from ever being a body.

And yes, This FRIEND who's sister is Dacia is a decorated navy officer, I've know the guy for about a year. He is my  supervisor at work. He asked me to do anything I could to help him find his sister without killing Shane, which he is more than willing to do at this point. I'm trying to do just that, and help get the word out.

As I stated before we believe the number is actually registered to his mother, he may not even be using it anymore. But the cops won't ask around because this is not a priority case. And the telephone companies won't tell us anything because we aren't cops with a warrant. I'm sure the police will be actively searching in another week or two but by then she might be dead, and right now their just sitting around waiting for information.

Basically is boils down to this.

1.) Dacia is missing.
2.) The police require a waiting period before they will take a missing person case of an adult seriously.
3.) Shane Cody is a low profile dealer, and as such, not considered to be worth scattering police officers out to track down.
4.) He is low profile across numerous state lines, and as such, police jurisdictions are passing them off on one another.
5.) We know the last emails Dacia was sending because we've been to her house and seen checked everything on her computer, which her brother, my friend, built for her about three months ago.
6.) We found her cellphone and Shane Cody's number was programmed into it. He was also camping up near here and when we tried to get Dacia out then the cops told us to mind our own business. My friend knows what he looks like, I don't, I've never met shane cody in my life.
7.) This is the first time in Dacia's life where neither her Mother, Brother, Grandmother, or Aunt knew where she was for more than a 24 hour period.
8.) All we're trying to do is get Shane to tell us where Dacia is, we don't give a damned what happens after that.
9.) We ASSUME that Shane's mother is hiding him, and we assume that even should the number be traced it would only lead to the mother's residence, where shane doesn't live. The main reason we started posting on the internet is to get the word out, kind of like a free amber alert.
10.) Dacia was a drug addict, which is how Shane was controlling her. It took a while but we finally convinced her to get it under control. She was on her way to the rehab clinic when she vanished. The main reason we think she's dead is because she was carrying a check from her mother and has never cashed it.

Now as to the other question. I'm a hobbyist. I mostly crack codes for fun, although I did give a few lectures at a local highschool on cryptography as used throughout history. The teacher was hoping to get the kids interested in history and a little espionage apparently does just that. My uncle works an a network programmer and security adviser for the military which is probably what first got me interested. I have never seen the Da Vinci Code, and I don't really care too.

All we want is Dacia before there is enough time for her to become a corpse after that, we don't care what happens to shane cody.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 05:45:53 AM by KnightsofTokyo »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 07:19:02 AM »
Since you're a cryptologist, you should crack the code on this page:

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?topic=152.0

Offline KnightsofTokyo

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »
Look you're the administrator.
I posted this out of seriousness. I did it to help a friend. I have NO regrets.
If you feel that this is in any way against the rules governing this forum here, or some how endangers your establishment you may delete this entire thread at your discretion and I will not be offended.

I DID read the rules before I posted, and I was well aware of them when I wrote what I said. However, being a smart-ass is unprofessional, and in this case, completely offensive and uncalled for. I don't appreciate the lack of respect you have shown to both a friend of mine and his possibly dead sister.

It's your forum. It's your call. Do what you will.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 12:40:15 PM »
If you write all this up, you might get a series on FOX!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 12:57:53 PM »
I posted this out of seriousness. I did it to help a friend. I have NO regrets.

I don't believe much of your story on here.  Because if some guy had kidnapped my friend's sister, I wouldn't post his number on a forum that deals primarily in prank calls and encourage the users to harass him.  Provoking the guy could get the alleged sister killed.

There are much easier ways to get information on a phone number.  For $50 or so, you can use one of those companies on the net to do it.  Search Google. 

If you feel that this is in any way against the rules governing this forum here, or some how endangers your establishment you may delete this entire thread at your discretion and I will not be offended.

It's completely against the rules.  It's right there on the rules page, don't post numbers and encourage people to harass it.  You must be a shitty cryptologist if you can't comprehend a simple rule like that.  Posting numbers causes problems for me.  I've dealt with just about every level of the government from numbers being posted in the past.  I don't like having to explain my web site to the authorities.

However, being a smart-ass is unprofessional, and in this case, completely offensive and uncalled for. I don't appreciate the lack of respect you have shown to both a friend of mine and his possibly dead sister.

Imagine that, the guy who runs this site is unprofessional.  You'd think a site called the Phone Losers of America would have more tact.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
Jeez man, We have standards here!

Why the hell would you come to a bunch of prank callers for help with such a problem?

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 01:11:17 PM »
It's interesting how for the first time he posts the number he used dashes and then the second time periods.

Offline KnightsofTokyo

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »
I don't get you people. Little Mexican midgets are killing one another in the streets and all you people can think of doing is creating rules for a society which is about breaking, exploiting, and bending rules.  :'(
Why do you think they never have truly successful peaceful anarchist rallies!?!