Author Topic: Captured my "IP"  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Copyright

• Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
Captured my "IP"
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:14:39 AM »
I've been calling a certain Walmart Pharmacy for a few weeks harassing this one girl. So anyways she puts me on hold today, comes on about a minute later and here is are convo:
HER: "HAHAHAHA I've captured your IP Address"

ME: "HAHAHAHALOLROFLLMAO"

HER: "What's so funny, you're going to get arrested for harassment now."

ME: "Let me explain. There are 3 reasons why you cannot catch me, and you will probably not understand any of them. 1. I'm using Goog411, it spoofs my ANI 2. I'm on a VPN, good luck trying to trace the original IP. 3. Skype encrypts IP's on each call, and does not give them out due the Privacy Clause in the Skype ToS, unless a subpoena is ordered by the government."

HER: "I'd like to let you know that the local police, as well as the FBI is involved in this, they told me how to capture your IP, and I did. I have it here."

ME: "So what is it?"

HER: "Sir, I'm not allowed to reveal that information, I am only doing what they told me to do."

ME: "So why should I believe you then?"

HER: "You shouldn't have anything to worry about then, right?"
Sorta made me make an LOL noise here.

ME: "Yeah, you're right. Bye Jessica, see you tomorrow."

Wish I recorded it, I honestly don't see how it was harassment. All I did was call up and say that I needed some cough syrup, a lot of it, to make meth.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 04:19:19 AM by Copyright »

Offline nova

• El Fireman
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-83
Re: Captured my "IP"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 04:04:08 AM »
goog411 doesnt spoof ani

Offline Copyright

• Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 04:19:59 AM »
goog411 doesnt spoof ani
That's what I told by a very knowledgeable person of this forums.

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 07:25:38 AM »
goog411 doesnt spoof ani
That's what I told by a very knowledgeable person of this forums.

You're taking advice from pranksters?  :o

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-4
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »
lolz gentlemen, phones don't have ip addresses, only macintosh addresses.  are you knew to th etubes?
"If I have enough then you may not have one."

sknOOb

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »
Meth and terrorism are the two dont use words in any prank call regardless of the circumstances unless you want overzealous big budget law enforcement crawling up your ass.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »
One time a friend and I used a portable TTY outside the McDicks he worked at (in plain view of his manager) and had the operator read the lyrics to 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta' to phone number of that store. The manager laughed and flipped us off, that was cool. But then somebody else called the store and she thought it was us and wouldn't believe us when we tried to explain. Anyway that phone rang a few dozen times and she didn't pick it up.

Later on we called this straight-edge guy we knew who also worked at that store and told him that big ricky wanted money for the crystal he stole last week and was coming to collect. It was pretty funny. Looking back I wish I'd said my name was Achmed.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"